Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: To add more than 500 ips
Special Forums IP Networking To add more than 500 ips Post 302355397 by BubbaJoe on Tuesday 22nd of September 2009 01:57:48 PM
Old 09-22-2009
I believe it is a configuration issue you are running into. Check out this url

Code:
http://www.csd.uwo.ca/staff/magi/doc/bind9/Bv9ARM.ch06.html

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Linux Notebook for $500

Balance 14.1" Notebook Computer with CD-ROM Drive (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
2 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

HTTP Status 500

Hello all, sori my english very bad,but 1 month i search about this case and nothing can help,maybe I wrong place but please if anybody can help me about this error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 >= 0 at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:432) at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredginting
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to tail last 500 lines and vi them?

I have a very large log file and it speed up scrolling. so I want to tail last 500 lies and see using vi editor. tail -n 500 large_file | small_file | vi {}; this won't work. I'm very novice on Unix. TIA. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kang
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To add more than 500 ips

Hi, I have a server, which has more than of 1000 ip address, but only 500 ip address are responding in the Server. Here below the error message received while restarting the named Sep 22 00:25:00 ns2 named: creating IPv4 interface eth0:595 failed; interface ignored Sep 22 00:25:00 ns2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fill the values between -500 to 500 -awk

input -200 2.4 0 2.6 30 2.8 output -500 0 -499 0 -488 0 .......... .......... .... -200 2.4 .... ... 0 2.6 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: quincyjones
6 Replies

6. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

for loop (001 to 500)

hey, how do i create a for loop that runs for i from 001 to 500 ? i need that the zero prefix will remain so when i print "i" it will look like so: 001 002 . . 008 009 . . 058 059 . . 500 please advise. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: boaz733
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting all lines except last 500

Hi All, I want to write a script which first check the line counts of a file if its more than 500 it deletes rest except the last 500.. I tried sed but it looks sed counts line numbers from the head & not from tail.. May be I need a wc -l frist then apply if statement & pass on the line count... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: ailnilanjan
17 Replies

8. HP-UX

Find file more than 500 MB

Hi, I used to use the below command on Solaris find /var/tmp -size +500000 -exec ls -e {} \; but this command does not seem to work on HP-UX. Can you help me list all files under /var/tmp and its sub-directories which are more than 500MB in size ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
7 Replies

9. Linux

Add two different subnet public IPs to single NIC or two different NIC on same box

Hello Admins, My ask is how can I add two different subnet IPs to same box with two different gateways? The issue is I can connect to the box when I am on ethernet LAN, but I am not able to connect to the same IP when I am on wifi. The server is RHEL 7 VM on vmware. How can I get connected... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
4 Replies
PTS_SETMAX(1)						       AFS Command Reference						     PTS_SETMAX(1)

NAME
pts_setmax - Sets the value of the max group id or max user id counter SYNOPSIS
pts setmax [-group <group max>] [-user <user max>] [-cell <cell name>] [-noauth] [-localauth] [-force] [-help] pts setm [-g group max>] [-u <user max>] [-c <cell name>] [-n] [-l] [-f] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The pts setmax command sets the value of one or both counters that track the IDs the Protection Server allocates to new users, machines, or groups: the "max user id" counter for the AFS user IDs (AFS UIDs) assigned to users and machines, and the "max group id" counter for the AFS group IDs (AFS GIDs) assigned to groups. Use the pts listmax command to display the current value of both counters. OPTIONS
-group <group max> Sets the "max group id" counter. Precede the value with a hyphen to indicate that it is negative. When an administrator next uses the pts creategroup command to create a group entry and does not include that command's -id argument, the Protection Server assigns the group an AFS GID one less (more negative) than this value. -user <user max> Sets the "max user id" counter. When an administrator next uses the pts createuser command to create a user or machine entry and does not include that command's -id argument, the Protection Server assigns the group an AFS UID one greater than this value. -cell <cell name> Names the cell in which to run the command. For more details, see pts(1). -force Enables the command to continue executing as far as possible when errors or other problems occur, rather than halting execution at the first error. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. -localauth Constructs a server ticket using a key from the local /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile file. Do not combine this flag with the -cell or -noauth options. For more details, see pts(1). -noauth Assigns the unprivileged identity anonymous to the issuer. For more details, see pts(1). EXAMPLES
The following command sets the "max group id" counter to -500 and the "max user id" counter to 1000. % pts setmax -group -500 -user 1000 PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must belong to the system:administrators group. SEE ALSO
pts(1), pts_creategroup(1), pts_createuser(1), pts_listmax(1) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2014-04-08 PTS_SETMAX(1)