Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux kernel
Operating Systems Linux Linux kernel Post 302355267 by venkatgopu on Tuesday 22nd of September 2009 07:55:19 AM
Old 09-22-2009
Linux

Hi pludi

Thanks for your immedite answer. now i am clear about my doubt. Thanks ans again..

Thanks
Venkat Gopu

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux Kernel 0.0.0.1

I'm looking to download the oldest version of the linux kernel that I can, just to look at it. Does anyone know where I can get it (or a slightyly later version) from? Any help on this quest would be great, thanks. Paul (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KrazyGuyPaul
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new linux on old kernel

is it possible to run REDHAT 7 (asplinux 7.2) on kernel 1.XXXX ? wil be FIRST_NEED programs work ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MR.Z
0 Replies

3. Linux

Linux kernel 2.6.20?

Dear All Can you please let me know what is the Linux distribution name for kernel 2.6.20? Thank you in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadimotamedi
4 Replies
NWDIAG(1)						      General Commands Manual							 NWDIAG(1)

NAME
nwdiag - generate network-diagram image file from spec-text file. SYNOPSIS
nwdiag [options] files DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the nwdiag commands. nwdiag is generate sequence-diagram image file from spec-text file. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help show this help message and exit. --version show program's version number and exit. -a, --antialias Pass diagram image to anti-alias filter. -c FILE, --config=FILE read configurations from FILE. -o FILE write diagram to FILE. -f FONT, --font=FONT use FONT to draw diagram. -T TYPE Output diagram as TYPE format. SEE ALSO
The programs are documented fully by http://blockdiag.com/en/nwdiag/ AUTHOR
nwdiag was written by Takeshi Komiya <i.tkomiya@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei@palmtb.net>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). June 11, 2011 NWDIAG(1)