Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers External Network Adapter for Solaris 10 Post 302355151 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 21st of September 2009 05:54:59 PM
Old 09-21-2009
maybe the driver from here (8.) works:
Free NIC drivers for Solaris

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun v440/v880 network adapter teaming

Is it possible to team two network adapters for fault tolerance in a Sun v440 or v880 Solaris 8 box? If so how would I go about doing so? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ghuber
1 Replies

2. AIX

hacmp network adapter re-define

I have an LPAR in a P5 machine which has been setup in an HACMP cluster. The person who set it up allocated the wrong network adapter (en) to the persistent network. For the life of me I cannot find where I can re-assign this adapter. Anyone able to help me as I am tearing my hair out and do not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

3. AIX

change network adapter

hello i've need to change network adapter on machine H80 aix 4.3.3 hacmp ( ent0 ) what i need to do after the new adapter installed on the machine? thanks best regards ariec (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ariec
1 Replies

4. AIX

How to active this network adapter?

When I configure two VIO Servers, VIOS1 used to ping its gateway, after I configured second VIOS2, VIOS1 cannpt ping its gateway, when I run this command: entstat -all ent#|grep -i priority Priority: 5 Active: False How to make Active to True? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

Maximum IP Address Configured on Intel Network Adapter

Hi All, Sorry if this is not the correct forum to answer. But hope somebody can help me... For these two types of network adapter: Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Server Adapter Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Dual Port Network Adapter How many IP addresses can be configured on it at the same time? System... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonSurya
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7.1.4 Network Adapter Error

Hi All I P2Vd a Unixware 7.1.4 box with VMWare Vsphere. I try to add a network adapter under Network Configuration Manager and it comes up with the error attached. I've added a virtual adapter using the "E1000" option. It detects both the AMD PCI NET and E1000 virtual adapters under Network... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: flashinwrx
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Simulated driver for Network Interface Adapter

Hi all, I got sort of a task to do. I have to write in C "simulated network driver". What does it mean? - It has to run on all network adapters - It has to be as simple as it can be - It has to run on all linux distributions (or at least most of them) - It does not have to run a network... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chrisdot
4 Replies

8. Solaris

External Network Connectivity w/Oracle VM Server for SPARC & Solaris 11

Hello all, thanks for reading my question: So I've been a Unix/Linux SysAdmin for a couple years, and I'm a bit over my head running solo, trying to set up LDoms using Oracle VM Server 3.1 for SPARC. I've been very careful, and things have gone well up until the point I try to access the new... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lyxix
9 Replies

9. Hardware

Problematic RTL8188EE Wireless Network Adapter

Good Day All, There are numerous results when searching google on this issue, however, none seem to have a solution. I have read until my eyes bleed and banged my head on the table more than once! :) I am hoping to resolve this issue -- or at least have a decent workaround. It is a real... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: RogerBaran
13 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 11 zone has no external network access (except to Global Zone)

Hi, hoping someone can help, its been a while since I used Solaris. After creating a NGZ (non global zone), the NGZ can access the GZ (Global Zone) and the GZ can access the NGZ (using ssh, zlogin) However, the NGZ cannot access any other netwqork devices, it can't even see the default router ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GazinLincoln
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.3 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)