Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Connection closing immediatly after successful login Post 302354827 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 20th of September 2009 06:53:09 AM
Old 09-20-2009

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 9 remote login (ssh) drops connection

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me... Let me give you some set-up details before I ask you the question. I have Ultra-60 at home with Solaris 9 and recommended patch cluster installed. The machine is connected to a Linksys WAG54G ADSL router/modem through RJ45 ethernet cable. The... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmerin
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection reset by peer..closing connection

Hello I'm facing the above problem while doing a performance run. I've a script which I'm launching from my windows desktop using mozilla. The script will invoke backend action on a Solaris host which in turn feeds the records to a driver located on a linux box(Cent OS). What's happening is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subramanyab
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to view only successful login?

Hi all, I have to view only success full login attempts . View who are all logged in correctly , and where it can be stored? Thanks in advance Gnanavel (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gnanavel
3 Replies

4. AIX

ssh failed to login in remote connection

i am in node acbs01b and i use the root@fcbs01b to login and i have the below message . ssh root@fcbs01b @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ IT... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

telnet login successful ,but ssh can not login

why I can login by telnet using root account but when i use login by ssh using root account it is not successful ,is it different password i am sure ssh service is started (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
2 Replies

6. AIX

Successful user login, yet system claims invalid info

I have four AIX 6.1.7.4 systems freshly built and ready for our DBAs to do their work. Of the three one runs into an odd issue while logging in as himself, using Putty with ssh protocols. He logs in successfully, but also gets the following error message: : 3004-300 You entered an invalid login... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike Brendan
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check the status of sftp connection is successful or not in Linux?

Hi All, We are working on linux with putty terminal for file transferring using SFTP server... here we want to know /We have Urgent Requirement If SFTP connection is successfull then we should get .txt log file in target locaton as "Success/Failure" Please provide batch script for above... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravanreddy
7 Replies

8. HP-UX

Xterm display immediatly dies in hpux 11.23

After install of the Sept. 2010 patch set on my hpux 11.23 system, my xterm when launched, dies immediately on the client with the xserver, with a core.xterm file in root of the hpux server. This had been working before the patch install. I tried to find xterm patches from ITRC (yes the old... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script verify connection to Oracle if not successful

i have a script that connects to the oracle database and executes the query statements. it works fine and i would like to add some message to check if the connection to oracle is not successful. basically this is the code snippet: #!/bin/sh ... ... ... sqlplus -s username/password@dbName... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wtolentino
2 Replies
Net::Trac::Connection(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Net::Trac::Connection(3pm)

NAME
Net::Trac::Connection - Connection to a remote Trac server DESCRIPTION
This class represents a connection to a remote Trac instance. It is required by all other classes which need to talk to Trac. SYNOPSIS
use Net::Trac::Connection; my $trac = Net::Trac::Connection->new( url => 'http://trac.example.com', user => 'snoopy', password => 'doghouse' ); ACCESSORS
url The url of the Trac instance used by this connection. Read-only after initialization. user password ACCESSORS
/ MUTATORS logged_in [BOOLEAN] Gets/sets a boolean indicating whether or not the connection is logged in yet. mech [MECH] Gets/sets the Net::Trac::Mechanize (or subclassed) object for this connection to use. Unless you want to replace it with one of your own, the default will suffice. METHODS
new PARAMHASH Creates a new Net::Trac::Connection given a paramhash with values for the keys "url", "user", and "password". ensure_logged_in Ensures this connection is logged in. Returns true on success, and undef on failure. Sets the "logged_in" flag. PRIVATE METHODS
_fetch URL Fetches the provided relative URL from the Trac server. Returns undef on an error (after "warn"ing) and the content ("$self-"mech->content>) on success. _warn_on_error URL Checks the last request for an error condition and warns about them if found. Returns with a TRUE value if errors occurred and a FALSE value otherwise for nicer conditionals. _tsv_to_struct PARAMHASH Takes a paramhash of the keys "data" Given TSV data this method will return a reference to an array. LICENSE
Copyright 2008-2009 Best Practical Solutions. This package is licensed under the same terms as Perl 5.8.8. perl v5.12.3 2009-06-10 Net::Trac::Connection(3pm)