Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: chvirprt and tray 1
Operating Systems AIX chvirprt and tray 1 Post 302353672 by imad77 on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 11:52:04 PM
Old 09-16-2009
chvirprt and tray 1

Hi,

I'm not able to print on tray 1. I checked the configuration and I get
these 3 options:

$lsvirprt -q print1 -d hp@xprint -a _O

Name Description Value
_O Type of INPUT PAPER HANDLING (backward 1
compatibility purpose only)

$ lsvirprt -q print1 -d hp@xprint -a _u

Name Description Value
_u Input PAPER SOURCE 6

$ lsvirprt -q print1 -d hp@xprint -a _Q

Name Description Value
_Q PAPER SIZE override for input paper source %IwQ

But it prints on tray2, my goal is to be able to print on tray 1 and
I
have to put the papers manually.

Have you any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Imad

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tray selection using lp command

I have a HP laserjet 9000 printer on a Sun Solaris server. I try to print using lp command to different trays. But it gives an error. The command that i used is lp -dprinter_queue -otray2 file_name (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avinashrm
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing the default print tray in Unix

I have a unix based app that I'm trying to print to an HP Laserjet 4050n but it keeps defaulting to Tray 1. I need it to print to Tray 3. When I print to the printer from a windows based app it prints to the correct tray specified. It was printing ok previously but I had to to a cold reset... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tnix
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

tray selection

Hello All, Could anyone help me how to selecting the trays in unix . Thanks, Amit kul (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit kul
3 Replies

4. AIX

AIX Laserjet 4+ specify tray to print to

Is it possible to specify the tray you would like to print to in AIX? We are using the laserjet 4+ driver. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zuessh
0 Replies

5. AIX

printer tray and blank separator issues

Hi, I experience some issues with my new print queues that I created in AIX (smitty). This following print queue is dedicated to print on tray 1 and the user have to put the paper manually, the jobs should be executed without separator page. But when we print on this queue, the job is executed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imad77
1 Replies

6. Solaris

d240 media tray is automatically restarting on sunfire 6800

d240 media tray(domain C) is which is connected to SUNFIRE 6800 (DOMAIN C),automatically restarting.remaining domains A and B are working fine..why i dont know..with out human intervention this domain is restarting automatically for 3 to 4 days in a day..plz solve this problem.why like this going... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
4 Replies

7. Hardware

Fan Tray for Sunfire T2000

Recently the rear fan assembly of one of our T2000 servers went faulty. I could replace it immediately with the one from a currently powered off standby machine. But now this one has to be replaced. So I got a quote from our supplier who charges EUR 776 for a new spare part or EUR 405 (all... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hergp
0 Replies

8. Linux

Required Icon Tray in Linux

Hello I am using linux machine. I need Icon tray in this. "Icon Tray" contains all the icons which we open in the workspace. As such, these icons appear at the bottom (similar to windows i.e.when we open internetexplorer, Word, XLs, these icons appear in the bottom) I have to open so many... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nehashine
3 Replies
xcb_x_print_print_set_attributes(3)				   XCB Requests 			       xcb_x_print_print_set_attributes(3)

NAME
xcb_x_print_print_set_attributes - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/xprint.h> Request function xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_x_print_print_set_attributes(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_x_print_pcontext_t context, uint32_t stringLen, uint8_t pool, uint8_t rule, uint32_t attributes_len, const xcb_x_print_string8_t *attributes); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. context TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. stringLen TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. pool TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. rule TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. attributes_len TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. attributes TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop. If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_x_print_print_set_attributes_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from xprint.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_x_print_print_set_attributes(3)