Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help config BLUE QUARTZ
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Help config BLUE QUARTZ Post 302353017 by fpmurphy on Monday 14th of September 2009 09:07:41 AM
Old 09-14-2009
Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

wierd Blue Quartz GUI problem with Virtual domains

Hi all Sorry this will turn out to be a long post since the code is kinda long. I have a centos 4.x box running Blue Quartz management system. I manage like 70 virtual domains on this server. I asked this question at the Blue Quartz Forum site NuOnce Networks / Cobalt - BlueQuartz - CentOS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcraul
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Installing an SSL certificate in Blue Quartz

My current SSL certificate is about to expire in a couple days so I got a new one via Godaddy and need to install the new one. My server is running Centos 4.x with Blue quartz as the backend. Now BQ does have an SSL import option via the GUI but I'm not sure what route to take to import the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcraul
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing config file to create new config files

Hi, I want to use a config file as the base file and parse over the values of country and city parameters in the config file and generate separate config files as explained below. I will be using the config file as mentioned below: (config.txt) country:a,b city:1,2 type:b1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clazzic
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs 1)actual config file 2)report

Hi I am new to shell scripting. There is a requirement to write a shell script to meet follwing needs.Prompt reply shall be highly appreciated. script that will compare two config files and produce 2 outputs - actual config file and a report indicating changes made. OS :Susi linux ver 10.3. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

blue screen to config lan interface

I use red hat linx ES 4 ,5 , how can I start up attached screen to config the lan interface in command mode ??? Please advice in detailed ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Apache virtual host config vs global config problem

Hi folks, I am trying to configure Apache webserver and also a virtual host inside this webserver. For Global server config: /var/www/html/index.html For virtual host config: /var/www/virtual/index.html Both client10 & www10 are pointing to 192.168.122.10 IP address. BUT, MY... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebird8z
1 Replies
DEBCONF-GETLANG(1)						      Debconf							DEBCONF-GETLANG(1)

NAME
debconf-getlang - extract a language from a templates file SYNOPSIS
debconf-getlang lang master [translation] debconf-getlang --stats master translation [...] DESCRIPTION
Note: This utility is deprecated; you should switch to using the po-debconf package. This program helps make and manage translations of debconf templates. There are basically three situations in which this program might be called: A translation is just being started. You want to provide the translator with a file they can work on that has the English fields from your templates file, plus blank Field- ll fields for the target language that they can fill in. To do this, run the program with first parameter being the code for the language that is being translated to, and the second parameter being the filename of the English templates file. A translation is well under way. You have changed some English text, or added more items to your templates file, and you want to send the translators a file with the English text plus their current translations (or you are the translator, and you want to generate such a file for your own use). To accomplish this, run the program with the first parameter being the the code for the language that is being translated to, the second parameter being the filename of the master English templates file, and the third parameter being the filename of the current translated file. When run this way, the program is smart enough to notice fuzzy translations. For example a fuzzy Description will be output as Description-<lang>-fuzzy, and a new, blank Description-<lang> will be added. Translators should remove the -fuzzy fields as they correct the fuzzy translations. Checking the status of a translation To check the status of a translation, use the --status flag, and pass the english template file as the first parameter, and all the other translated templates after that. It will output statistics for each of them. For example: debconf-getlang --stats debian/templates debian/templates.* NOTE
Note that the text in the generated templates may be word-wrapped by debconf. SEE ALSO
debconf-mergetemplate(1) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-GETLANG(1)