Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: aix-configure nim client
Operating Systems AIX aix-configure nim client Post 302352853 by sumathi.k on Sunday 13th of September 2009 11:10:35 PM
Old 09-14-2009
MySQL

Thanks..

I configured nim resoures using cmd called # nim_master_setup.

It created the resoures and mksysb image also..

while running cmd called # nim_clients_setup i got error msg.....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Howto configure AIX DHCP Client ?

I use DHCP on my AIX box at home . I want to connect to my Cable ISP as a DHCP Client . the thing I did was this : smit Communications Applications and Services TCP/IP Use DHCP for TCPIP Configuration and Startup "Select the interface you want to use" en0 "Enter a hostname" OK after... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zumbi
3 Replies

2. AIX

NIM client mksysb restore

Can a NIM client mksysb restore be performed via NIM (smitty nim) without the NIM client machine having the NIM server's IP and hostname in its /etc/hosts file? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kah00na
10 Replies

3. AIX

backup NIM client

Hello everyone I would like to hear your opinions about this procedure to backup a client to my nim master 1.-I got a cron that make a mksysb from x machine 2.-This mksysb I send by ftp to my nim master. 3.-When I got it in the nim master machine. I create a mksysb resource from this... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

4. AIX

Back up a client NIM from nim master

Hello everyone Im trying to backup a nim client from nim master but I got this message COMMAND STATUS Command: failed stdout: yes stderr: no Before command completion, additional instructions may appear below. 0042-001 nim:... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

5. AIX

NIM client boot problem

Hi all, I have created VIO Server which serves 3 lpars. All of them are on VLAN ID 50. From one lpar I installed and set up NIM master server called testAIX1. I have created client and allocated resources to it: testAIX1:/ > lsnim -l test_lpar test_lpar: class = machines ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
4 Replies

6. AIX

filesets nim client

Hello everyone I was looking for the filesets to install a nim client on a linux box. (red hat 5 for power) I have the nim master on aix box and I have different nim client with aix. I download some filesets fron aix cd to linux box, but Im still hang up. Some one know where I can find... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. AIX

NIM : remove nim client info from the client

Hi. I change my client's IP and hostname but I forgot to change anything on the master. How can I redefine or modify my client's resource from my master, or with using smit niminit from my client ? Tks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephnane
2 Replies

8. AIX

Nim client with different subnet to Master

Iam attempting to add a client to NIM however the new client has a different subnet than master 10... & 193... , I've established from redbooks that it should be possible but can't find anything that states how? Does anyone use nim in this way? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gefa
5 Replies

9. AIX

Problem in communication nim client with nim master

Hello, I have an AIX6.1 machine which is a nim client to my nim master which is also AIX6.1 machine. I had some problem to perform an installation on my client using smit nim . i removed /etc/niminfo file in order to do the initialization again but when i run the command niminit -a name=client... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: omonoiatis9
0 Replies

10. AIX

How to know NIM name from NIM client?

Friend's, I was playing around with NIM in my environment & had a quick question in mind which I didn't/couldn't find answer to, which is -- how to find the name of the NIM server sitting on the NIM client? All leads to the answer would be much appreciated, many thanks! -- Souvik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
2 Replies
apache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::ApacUser:Contributed Peapache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Command(3)

NAME
Apache2::Command - Perl API for accessing Apache module command information Synopsis use Apache2::Module (); use Apache2::Command (); my $module = Apache2::Module::find_linked_module('mod_perl.c'); for (my $cmd = $module->cmds; $cmd; $cmd = $cmd->next) { $cmd->args_how(); $cmd->errmsg(); $cmd->name(); $cmd->req_override(); } Description "Apache2::Command" provides the Perl API for accessing Apache module command information API
"Apache2::Command" provides the following functions and/or methods: "args_how" What the command expects as arguments: $how = $cmd->args_how(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $how ( "Apache2::Const :cmd_how constant" ) The flag value representing the type of this command (i.e. "Apache2::Const::ITERATE", "Apache2::Const::TAKE2"). since: 2.0.00 "errmsg" Get usage message for that command, in case of syntax errors: $error = $cmd->errmsg(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $error ( string ) The error message since: 2.0.00 "name" Get the name of this command: $name = $cmd->name(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $name ( string ) The command name since: 2.0.00 "next" Get the next command in the chain of commands for this module: $next = $cmd->next(); obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $next ( "Apache2::Command object" ) Returns the next command in the chain for this module, "undef" for the last command. since: 2.0.00 "req_override" What overrides need to be allowed to enable this command: $override = $cmd->req_override obj: $cmd ( "Apache2::Command object" ) ret: $override ( "Apache2::Const :override constant" ) The bit mask representing the overrides this command is allowed in (i.e "Apache2::Const::OR_ALL"/"Apache2::Const::ACCESS_CONF"). since: 2.0.00 For example: use Apache2::Const -compile => qw(:override); $cmd->req_override() & Apache2::Const::OR_AUTHCFG; $cmd->req_override() & Apache2::Const::OR_LIMIT; See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.16.2 2011-02apache_mod_perl-108~358::mod_perl-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Command(3)