Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: The Dillo Web Browser
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? The Dillo Web Browser Post 302352798 by figaro on Sunday 13th of September 2009 12:13:24 PM
Old 09-13-2009
Great to see that dillo (Dillo Web Browser :: Home Page) has been worked on recently and that the much requested CSS support is currently included. I dont know of any Linux distribution that includes Dillo as a standard.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Web browser and web server for Unix

Hi there all I am looking for both a web browser as well as a web server (Ie. Netscape Fasttrack) that will run on HPUX 10. If you know where I can get these free via FTP, please contact me as soon as possible!! Thanks, Mark (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mleathers
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Disable ftp on web browser

Hi there, how can i disable the possibility of accessing hp-ux with ftp in the web browser? is there any way to do this? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vascobrito
2 Replies

3. Linux

web browser from konsole

hi experts, i'm running red hat linux, consider there's no visual interface, no X server... actually there is one but it's written in Python! what i need is to intall a decent web browser on it! is it possible? and i only have abt 100 MBs of free disk space... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elzalem
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Web browser not opening

On clicking on my WEB BROWSER . no window is appearing , only a dialog box appearing with named "ALERT" any nothing else. What is browser package name , which is by default in Solaris 10 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kush singh
3 Replies

5. Web Development

What is Your Favorite Web Browser?

OK, please vote on your favorite web browser and comment why! Only currently supported browers please! Thanks. PS: I am a big FireFox fan. FireFox add-ons rock! (61 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
61 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Practice UNIX on web Browser?

To practice SQL, there is a very good website called www.sqlfiddle.com no need of installing any external software, it can do almost anything in PL/SQL and Oracle. In a similar manner, is there a good website where i can practice Unix commands on a broswer? I mean, it should be able to execute... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manjunath B
1 Replies

7. SCO

How to Launch Apache Web Browser?

This should be trivial, but it's not. I have Apache installed and running on my SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 system; Apache says its enabled and started. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to launch it from a command line or from X-Windows! Maybe JTG or someone else knows the answer.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
2 Replies
gnutls_url_is_supported(3)					      gnutls						gnutls_url_is_supported(3)

NAME
gnutls_url_is_supported - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_url_is_supported(const char* url); ARGUMENTS
const char* url A PKCS 11 url DESCRIPTION
Check whether url is supported. Depending on the system libraries GnuTLS may support pkcs11 or tpmkey URLs. RETURNS
return non-zero if the given URL is supported, and zero if it is not known. SINCE
3.1.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_url_is_supported(3)