Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to install/configure OpenSSH4.1 on Solaris 10 Post 302352531 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 11th of September 2009 04:52:19 PM

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to install and configure Apache on SCO openserver 5

I have just been made responsible for setting up Apache on our office SCO box. I have searched the internet, but haven't found any details that I can make sense of. I'm unfamiliar with Unix and would appreciate any help members of the forum have to offer. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Unable to install & configure Sendmail

Hi All • Regarding installing sendmail pkg in server, I tried to install the pkg but getting the below errors as shown below - any idea on this? • But I have successfully installed sendmail-cf pkg in the server box • But that is not sufficient we also need to install sendmail pkg • Help is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csaha
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Install & configure Openssh In Solaris 8

I hope someone out there can help. I'm trying to install & configure Openssh to my Solaris, I downloaded & Installed the following pkgs : openssh-4.4p1-sol8-sparc-local.gz openssl-0.9.8d-sol8-sparc-local.gz tcp_wrappers-7.6-sol8-sparc-local.gz zlib-1.2.1-sol8-sparc-local.gz... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Remi
6 Replies

4. SCO

How to Install and Configure USB Printer in SCO 6

I'm new in SCO 6. I installed SCO 6 with NIC driver Properly. But I cann't install and Configure USB Printer In SCO 6. Any one help me? email: address deleted by the moderator (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karzon
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

need advices on install/configure amanda on solaris 10

i would like to have advices on how to install/configure amanda on solaris 10. thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: conandor
1 Replies

6. Solaris

need advice on install/configure amanda on solaris 10

i facing this problen when following the 15 min tutorial on amaddclient. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: conandor
2 Replies

7. Linux

How to install or configure my WiFi?

Hi every body i m new using mandriva 2009 spring linux and i need to cofigure my wifi i have nexx card 54M 8085 it drivers in windows say realtec (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aaa1
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How do I configure kickstart server to install different images

How do I configure kickstart server to install workstation using centos image and other workstation using redhat enterprise image. I configured my kickstart server to auto install centos 5.3 and it working fine. However I would like to configure kickstart server, so that workstation with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hassan1
1 Replies

9. Linux

How to Install and configure Jira And Confulence in Centos 5.5

Please Give me Step by step Instruction Or Video Tutorial For installing and configuring Jira And Confulence in Centos 5.5 , What are the Requirements For Installing and Configuring , wht are the Softwares need for it to work perfectly ... pls reply thanks in advance .... :wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
1 Replies

10. Linux

How To Install and configure Mysql for CRM with PHP

Hi , I have tired several times and tried a lot to install CRM in Centos Linux i686 but while im opening in browser for installing it shows database error as Unable to connect to database Server. Invalid mySQL Connection Parameters specified This may be due to the following reasons:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
0 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)