Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Error Library
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Error Library Post 302352299 by pludi on Friday 11th of September 2009 02:55:49 AM
Old 09-11-2009
What exactly do you mean? The files where errors are stored, or a list of possible error messages?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Solaris 9 Custom Library Error

Gday People i have a library created in c++ that is used to control custom hardware. The library compiles fine, however when i compile a test program that links the library i get the following errors: Undefined first referenced symbol in file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: _Michael_
3 Replies

2. Programming

Shared library creation error

Hi, I am facing problem while creating shared library using makeC++SharedLib_r. I am using the following command makeC++SharedLib_r -E rpcresolver.exp -L/home/myAccount/lib -lcxxbase -lfsbutil_r -lpthreads -bimport:/usr/lib/sna/appc_r.exp -o resolver-shared.o -p 0 rpcresolver.o Every time... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satguyz
0 Replies

3. Programming

library not found error

We are trying to execute C/C++ programs in SOlaris 8. Though the exes are compiled in g++, we donot have it installed in the target machine. We have the library files in the target machine and LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly. Now when the exes are run, we are getting the error $ seq ld.so.1:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: virtual_j
1 Replies

4. Solaris

swat library error on Solaris 9

Hi, I had define swat in /etc/services, in /etc/inet/inetd.conf. When I start swat http://localhost:901 I receive the follow message: ld.so.1: swat: fatal: libiconv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory Then I restart the system and the same message is comming. The swat is only... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuellerUrs
2 Replies

5. Programming

Error while loading libstlport_gcc.so library

I am getting error while processing the below line : "DEPENDENCIES=$OMNIWORKS_PATH/tradewind/build/build_dg_c $(SET) "*.pcc" $(SET).pcctmp1 ".cc" h" ... --------------------------------------------- ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ! Build rule... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

6. Programming

Loading mysql library error..

I am making cpp application with mysql databases. I m able to compile my application, but when i m executing the program, i m getting the loading errror as - error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory can any one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ps_sach
2 Replies

7. Programming

Error during making a shared library

Hi all, I am working with opensolaris and I am trying create a shared native library via using make but I am getting the following error-- make -f /Makefile.SunOS debug javah -jni SerialPort javah -jni SerialInputStream javah -jni SerialOutputStream gcc -mno-app-regs -DSUN... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: smartgupta
4 Replies

8. Linux

Shared-library error

Hi All, i am facing shared library error, below is the output of the command I am executing on my client # /usr/software/bin/sudo /usr/software/bin/sudo: error while loading shared libraries: libaudit.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory # I tried install... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muzaffar.k
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Library error while opening firefox

I have Solaris-10 zone, where I can open firefox in GUI via MobaXterm with root user, but when I try to open it with non root user, it fails with below error $ which firefox /usr/bin/firefox $ firefox ld.so.1: firefox-bin: fatal: relocation error: file... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
6 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Compiling GCC 6.3.0 - Error with Library

First of all -- thanks for being patient with me. I hope I'm submitting this correctly. Also I haven't done UNIX Admin since the early 1990's. I'm actually a DBA. But, since I'm the one in the office with the UNIX experience, I'm the SA. I haven't been able to compile GCC 6.3.0 which I need... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: PJ_Namias
9 Replies
OPTION(1)							   User Commands							 OPTION(1)

NAME
option - manual page for option --version not recognized SYNOPSIS
kidc [OPTIONS] [file...] DESCRIPTION
Compile kid templates into Python byte-code (.pyc) files. OPTIONS: -f, --force Force compilation even if .pyc file already exists. -s, --source Generate .py source files along with .pyc files. This is sometimes useful for debugging. -d, --strip-dest-dir <destdir> Strips the supplied path from the beginning of source filenames stored for error messages in the generated .pyc files Files list may have files and/or directories. If a directory is specified, all .kid files found in the directory and any sub-directories are compiled. Usage: kidc [OPTIONS] [file...] Compile kid templates into Python byte-code (.pyc) files. OPTIONS: -f, --force Force compilation even if .pyc file already exists. -s, --source Generate .py source files along with .pyc files. This is sometimes useful for debugging. -d, --strip-dest-dir <destdir> Strips the supplied path from the beginning of source filenames stored for error messages in the generated .pyc files Files list may have files and/or directories. If a directory is specified, all .kid files found in the directory and any sub-directories are compiled. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for option is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and option programs are properly installed at your site, the command info option should give you access to the complete manual. option --version not recognized November 2005 OPTION(1)