Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unix logo(Original).
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unix logo(Original). Post 302351940 by Y.P.Y on Thursday 10th of September 2009 03:42:14 AM
Old 09-10-2009
Unix logo(Original).

Hi,
What is the Unix's logo(Original)?
Thanks, regards.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printing Pictures in Unix (company logo on top of page??)

I am trying to attach a company logo to the top of a laser report can anyone tell me how to attach a .jpg or .bmp file to a report?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hughes0928
1 Replies

2. Linux Benchmarks

Original BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11)

Just dusted off an old version of the Byte UNIX Benchmarks from our old benchmark days at http://linux.silkroad.com/ and ran them against www.unix.com: ============================================================== BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- Linux www 2.4.20 #2 Mon... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

The unix.com logo - anyone else seeing this?

Hi All I'm not sure if anyone else notices this or not - however when I view the unix.com forums in Windows, the flash logo at the top of the page absolutely kills my performance - CPU usage rockets to 100%! If you open the task manager and monitor performance, and slowly scroll down so that the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saabir
1 Replies

4. Solaris

dtlogin logo

hiho, where are the frisky CDE admins.... ;-) how can i change the welcome logo? i found the /usr/dt/config/C/Xresources and the entry: Dtlogin*logo*bitmapFile: but when i enter my own *.bm or *.xpm file the screen use a black logo.... i think i am using the wrong resolution for my picture...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

about UNIX? original version?

sorry for my English We'll report about Unix in my school, for Operating Systems subject... with Installation demo.... I'm wondering if System V, which is from original developers AT&T still exist and downloadable? because I cant find it anywhere... then i found out that Solaris, MacOS... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: slowchem
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Cool new logo

I saw this on another board, and burst out laughing. http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0011/0070/brand.gif Apparently it's a new logo (may even be a new name) for a clothing line. Check them out: www.A-Style.it (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dave Miller
9 Replies
SplashFast(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SplashFast(3)

NAME
Wx::Perl::SplashFast - Fast splash screen for the Wx module. SYNOPSIS
use Wx::Perl::SplashFast ('/path/to/logo.jpg',3000); # timeout in milliseconds package myApp ; # subclass Wx::App ... package myFrame; # subclass Wx::Frame ... package main; my $myApp = myApp->new(); my $frame = myFrame->new(); $myApp->MainLoop(); DESCRIPTION
Using Wx::SplashScreen from Wx::App::OnInit may cause a high delay before the splash screen is shown on low end machines. This module works around this limitation; you just need to follow the example. USAGE
Just put the code inside the 'BEGIN {}' of your main app, like: sub BEGIN { use Wx::Perl::SplashFast ; Wx::Perl::SplashFast->new("./logo.jpg",5000); } or load the module before any other: use Wx::Perl::SplashFast ("./logo.jpg",5000) ; use Wx ; ... import ( IMG_FILE, SPLASH_TIMEOUT ) IMG_FILE Path of the image file to show. SPLASH_TIMEOUT Timeout of the splash screen in milliseconds. If you "use Wx::Perl::SplashFast './logo.jpg', 1000;" this has the same affetc as. BEGIN { require Wx::Perl::SplashFast; Wx::Perl::SplashFast->new( './logo.jpg', 1000 ); } new ( IMG_FILE , SPLASH_TIMEOUT ) Show the splash screen. IMG_FILE Path of the image file to show. SPLASH_TIMEOUT Timeout of the splash screen in milliseconds. EXAMPLE
use Wx::Perl::SplashFast ("./logo.jpg",5000) ; # Don't forget to put your own image in the same path. Duh package myApp ; use base 'Wx::App'; sub OnInit { return(@_[0]) ;} package myFrame ; use base 'Wx::Frame'; use Wx qw( wxDEFAULT_FRAME_STYLE ); sub new { my $app = shift ; my( $frame ) = $app->SUPER::new( @_[0] , -1, 'wxPerl Test' , [0,0] , [400,300] ) ; return( $frame ) ; } package main ; use Wx ; my $myApp = myApp->new() ; print "window " ; my $win = myFrame->new() ; $win->Show(1) ; $myApp->SetTopWindow( $win ) ; $myApp->MainLoop(); SEE ALSO
Wx, <Wx:SplashScreen> AUTHOR
Graciliano M. P. <gm@virtuasites.com.br> Thanks to wxWidgets people and Mattia Barbon for wxPerl! :P COPYRIGHT
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2007-06-18 SplashFast(3)