Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Firefox do not starts from Panel Post 302351732 by mak_mailbox on Wednesday 9th of September 2009 10:34:00 AM
Old 09-09-2009
oops,
which firefox is giving me /usr/bin/firefox

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Control Panel seeking.

Hi, guys. My friends and I used to rent space from our ISP, and they applied Cpanel to help us to config. Recently we just upgrade to the dedicated server plan, and there is nothing but only the os has been installed. Since Cpanel is the commercial software, we cannot afford it, we need to find a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HOUSCOUS
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Flat Panel Display

Hi, I am going to buy a new TV set, but I am not sure what to buy.. I would like to have a Flat Screen, around 42" (~106cm), but i am a bit confused... Reading the technical papers, plasma displays seems to better, but talking with friends and colleagues, they would prefer LCDs... Plasma... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

3. AIX

alert signal in panel

hi experts, In my AIX p-series server, in the panel board, i saw the attention singal is glowing..... i dont know how to clear this from console/remotly..... please help me out. thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrlog
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Desktop Panel misbehaviour

On my Desktop panel the 'shortcuts' to 'Places' all opens Rhytmbox instaed of Documents,Pictures etc. My system is SunOS Ultra20 5.11 snv_99 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris It came with my first opening of rhytmbox.:confused: Does anybody know how to fix this? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vatch23
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding Applets to panel

This may sound simple, but its not! I have been making a few live-cds lately and have been customizing it using gconftool-2 --direct etc.... to change background, panel color etc... I have looked and looked but cannot find a way to add a applet to the top panel via command line, im sure there must... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave123
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Gnome3 top panel

I installed fedora15, but it's panel is on the top. How to move it down to the bottom? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
2 Replies

7. Linux

System Panel disappear.

Dear all, I lost my CentOS 6.4, Systems default bar/panel where we navigate our system for the Applications, Places & System, Is there anyone who can help me please??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saqlain.bashir
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to write a shell script that starts one, then kills it, then starts another?

This is on a CentOS box, I have two scripts that need to run in order. I want to write a shell script that calls the first script, lets it run and then terminates it after a certain number of hours (that I specify of course), and then calls the second script (they can't run simultaneously) which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: btramer
3 Replies
FIREFOX(1)							Linux User's Manual							FIREFOX(1)

NAME
firefox - a Web browser for X11 derived from the Mozilla browser SYNOPSIS
firefox [OPTIONS] [URL] DESCRIPTION
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance and portability. USAGE
firefox is a simple shell script that will set up the environment for the actual executable. OPTIONS
A summary of the options supported by firefox is included below. GTK options --gdk-debug=FLAGS Gdk debugging flags to set --gdk-no-debug=FLAGS Gdk debugging flags to unset --gtk-debug=FLAGS Gtk+ debugging flags to set --gtk-no-debug=FLAGS Gtk+ debugging flags to unset --gtk-module=MODULE Load an additional Gtk module X11 options --display=DISPLAY X display to use --sync Make X calls synchronous --no-xshm Don't use X shared memory extension --xim-preedit=STYLE --xim-status=STYLE --g-fatal-warnings Make all warnings fatal Firefox options -h, -help Show summary of options. -height value Set height of startup window to value. -width value Set width of startup window to value. -v, -version Print /usr/bin/firefox-bin version. -CreateProfile profile Create profile. -P profile Start with profile. -ProfileManager Start with profile manager. -UILocale lang-region Start with lang-region resources. -contentLocale lang-region Start with lang-region resources. -remote command Execute command in an already running Firefox process. For more info, see: http://www.mozilla.org/unix/remote.html -no-remote Don't try to control an already running instance. -jsconsole Start with Javascript Console -chrome url Load the specified chrome. -new-window url Open URL in a new window if Firefox is already running. -new-tab url Open URL in a new tab if Firefox is already running. -preferences Open Firefox preferences menu. -safe-mode Disables extensions and themes for this session. FILES /usr/bin/firefox - shell script wrapping firefox /usr/lib/firefox/firefox - firefox executable VERSION
3.0 BUGS
To report a bug, please visit http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ SEE ALSO
mozilla(1) AUTHORS
The Mozilla Organization http://www.mozilla.org/about.html firefox January 04, 2006 FIREFOX(1)