Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to install Directfb
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How to install Directfb Post 302351340 by Ravikishore on Tuesday 8th of September 2009 08:34:42 AM
Old 09-08-2009
Error How to install Directfb

Hi,,
i followed some steps to install Directfb which are below,,
tar -xvf DirectFB-1.2.8.tar.gz
tar -xvf linux-fusion-8.1.1.tar.gz
tar -xvf DirectFB-Examples-1.2.0.tar.gz

cd linux-fusion-8.1.1 make && sudo make install
sudo su -
echo fusion >> /etc/initramfs-tools/modules
exit
sudo update-initramfs -u
sudo modprobe fusion
cd DirectFB-1.2.8
./configure -enable-multi -libdir=/usr/lib64 -bindir=/usr/bin
make && sudo make install

cd DiirectFB-Examples-1.2.0
./configure -bindir=/usr/bin
make && sudo make install

after doing this i tried to execute one program but it showing the error msg as

error: directfb.h : No such file or directory
error: directfb/message.h : No such file or directory
error: directfb_util.h : No such file or directory
error: directfb_string.h : No such file or directory

These type of errors im getting ,,,
pls guide me its urgent ,,,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Problem with initializing DirectFB by Links

DirectFB-0.9.20 is compiled --with-gfxdrivers=all links-2.1pre15 is compiled with --enable-graphics there is a problem when I am trying to run Links using DirectFB video driver may be my DirectFBs config is not right? video by framebuffer or X works successfully (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eugrus
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Oracle 9i install: Error in invoking target install of makefile

I receive an error while installing Oracle 9i: Error in invoking target install of makefile /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib/ins_sqlplus.mk Furthermore: $ whoami oracle $ echo $ORACLE_HOME /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0 $ pwd /opt/oracle/product/9.2.0/sqlplus/lib $ ll total... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris2005
5 Replies

3. Linux

install macbook pro fedora10 ???((<<if can install, how to install? >> ))

If may install can Tells everybody ??? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kzBSD
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

DirectFb installation & accelerator not recognised

Hi, I installed DirectFb on fedora 7, the machine has a Nvidia graphics card. The installation was successful and I can play the examples provided by the Direct fb website, but, I find that the accelarator is not getting recognised. when I do "fbset -i", the details shown are as below, it gives... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sifar
0 Replies

5. Linux

Error while executing Directfb program on ubuntu

Hi , I am getting error while executing Directfb program on ubuntu ,, my program is : #include <stdio.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <directfb.h> static IDirectFB *dfb = NULL; static IDirectFBSurface *primary = NULL; static int screen_width = 0; static int screen_height... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravikishore
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 install dvd drive boots, but not recoginized by install process

I am trying to build a Sun Ultra 10 with solaris 10. This computer is one of a collection that was donated to the non-profic company I work for. All media was wiped before I recieved them, so I am starting from stratch. I downloaded the Solaris 10 ISO and burned a DVD. The computer came with a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwillhight
4 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Difference between opengl es and directfb

i dont know in which forum to ask this question ..... :( . pardon me if it is not this forum i wanted to know difference between openGL ES and directfb as far i know directfb is alternative to x11 in linux for embedded devices. something like ... application | ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alexzander18
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Install Red Hat 4.2 (Not Enterprise) from install tree

Hi guys I would like to install Red Hat Linux 4.2 on my old box (pIII). However there is a problem: i can't find the .iso image anywhere in the Net, all the material that i've found is (i think) an install tree of the OS. It will be possible for me to install the OS from that install tree? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mk2soldier
3 Replies

9. AIX

Install software in another directory with smitty install

Hello, I would like to ask if someone knows if is possible to install sofware via smitty or installp in another directorie , or we have to accept the default location? i would like to intall in /opt folder , but smitty installed it in /usr Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prpkrk
4 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)