Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302351252 by Vi-Curious on Monday 7th of September 2009 11:40:33 PM
Old 09-08-2009
Technical support - telecom

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
PPI::Token::Magic(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      PPI::Token::Magic(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::Magic - Tokens representing magic variables INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::Magic isa PPI::Token::Symbol isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element SYNOPSIS
# When we say magic variables, we mean these... $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9 $_ $& $` $' $+ @+ %+ $* $. $/ $| $\ $" $; $% $= $- @- %- $) $# $~ $^ $: $? $! %! $@ $$ $< $> $( $0 $[ $] @_ @* $} $, $#+ $#- $^L $^A $^E $^C $^D $^F $^H $^I $^M $^N $^O $^P $^R $^S $^T $^V $^W $^X DESCRIPTION
"PPI::Token::Magic" is a sub-class of PPI::Token::Symbol which identifies the token as "magic variable", one of the strange and unusual variables that are connected to "things" behind the scenes. Some are extremely common, like $_, and others you will quite probably never encounter in your Perl career. METHODS
The class provides no additional methods, beyond those provided by it's PPI::Token::Symbol, PPI::Token and PPI::Element. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.18.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Token::Magic(3)