Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting calling mysql gurus : need help with my view Post 302350086 by daPeach on Wednesday 2nd of September 2009 06:40:00 PM
Old 09-02-2009
as you're refering to a previous discussion, could you, at least, link to it.
And so, we would all be able to know exactly what it's about...

else help is here

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Any RF unix gurus out there?

I am having a problem here. We are having several problems in regards to hung process's on unix (HPUX box), caused by my RF equipment (Mobile data capture units). these contact the host via a simply telnet session and locks the system? Is it a timeout problem as the timeout is disabled on the host. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Subrosa
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with shell script - Unix Gurus calling

Unix Gurus, I have been breaking my head to get this done..seems simple.. I need to read a flat file and based on a key word in a line, i need to skip the previous 3 lines. eg : Line1 Line2 Line3 Line4 Line5 Line6 Error Line7 Line8 Line9 Error Line10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravred
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED GURUS - Help!

I wish to substituite a string on each line but ONLY if it appears within double-quotes: this_string="abc#def#geh" # Comment here I wish to change the "#" characters within the double quoted string to "_": this_string="abc_def_geh" # Comment here ... but as you see, the "comment" hash... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Simerian
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling MYSQL Stored Procedure?

Hi, Can anyone help me with the correct syntax to call a MYSQL stored procedure from a shell script. I have tried the following, (no input params): /usr/bin/mysql -uadmin -ppassword call TL_CLENSEDATA(); resulting in error: /home/hosting/data/scripts/dbclense.sh: line 12: syntax error... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshelluser
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hey Perl Gurus

Hey guys im trying to get this if statement to work and i dont know whats wrong. can anybody help? if($author=~/\A+\Z/i)&&(length($author!=0)) { print " $author validation correct" } elsif($author!=~/\A+\Z/i)&&(length($author=0)) { $author='BLANK'; } else { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neil1983
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Calling all the awk gurus out there.

Hi all, I just signed up to the forums, although, I have lurked on here for awhile. Anyways, my issue is I am trying to get awk to spit out something I can use without having to spend hours in excel hell haha. So, I used sed to replace the spaces with semicolons and redirected that to a file. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: savigabi
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question to gurus about sed.

Hi Folks. I need change something into file and after all manipulation I need delete only last COMMA into this piece of code -> GROUP 1 ( '/oralog1/ORAPRD/log01a.dbf', '/oralog2/ORAPRD/log01b.dbf' ) SIZE 512M, GROUP 2 ( '/oralog1/ORAPRD/log02a.dbf', ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: beckss
12 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question to gurus with expect

Hi., I need to ask question for expect script. I have prompt like # and very long script (orachk). I added to expect script line set prompt "(%|#|\\\$) $" and insert into it also piece of code ---- expect { timeout { puts "Running..." exp_continue } ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: beckss
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Moving from Desktop View to Mobile View

See attached video for a demo on how to move back and forth from the desktop view to the mobile view. Currently this only works for the home page, but I will work on some new PHP code in the future to make this work with the page we are currently on. Edit: The issue with making every page ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 				      TRANSMISSION-EDIT(1)

NAME
transmission-edit -- command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs SYNOPSIS
transmission-edit [-h] [-a url] [-d url] [-r search replace] torrentfile(s) DESCRIPTION
transmission-edit command-line utility to modify .torrent files' announce URLs OPTIONS
-h --help Show a short help page and exit. -a --add URL Add an announce URL to the torrent's announce-list if it's not already in the list -d --delete URL Remove an announce URL from the torrent's announce-list -r --replace search replace Substring search-and-replace inside a torrent's announce URLs. This can be used to change an announce URL when the tracker moves or your passcode changes. EXAMPLES
Update a tracker passcode in all your torrents: $ transmission-edit -r old-passcode new-passcode ~/.config/transmission/torrents/*.torrent AUTHORS
Jordan Lee SEE ALSO
transmission-create(1), transmission-daemon(1), transmission-edit(1), transmission-gtk(1), transmission-qt(1), transmission-remote(1), transmission-show(1) http://www.transmissionbt.com/ BSD
June 9, 2010 BSD