Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ftp not connecting to ip
Operating Systems Solaris Ftp not connecting to ip Post 302349677 by incredible on Tuesday 1st of September 2009 01:47:46 PM
Old 09-01-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborg
You might be running into a TCP_FUSION related bug.

If that is the case then

Add the following lines at the bottom of the /etc/system file.

(Reboot to take affect.)

Code:
* Disable tcp fusion
set ip:do_tcp_fusion = 0×0

# mdb -k
Loading modules: [ unix krtld genunix specfs dtrace ufs sd pcipsy ip
sctp usba fctl nca crypto zfs random ipc nfs audiosup logindmux ptm
cpc fcip sppp lofs ]
> do_tcp_fusion/X
do_tcp_fusion:
do_tcp_fusion: 0
If the value returned is "0" the host is not impacted.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using FTP to check whether file is completely FTP... plz find the description below

Hi, We have some clients who will place huge files in to one of the remote server. And the shell script written in our local server to retrieve client files (using FTP) placed on one of the remote server of ours by clients. My question Is there any FTP command/script to check from my local... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nmsrao
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automated FTP script using .netrc to multiple FTP servers

Hi all, I'm using the following script to automated ftp files to 1 ftp servers host=192.168.0.1 /usr/bin/ftp -vi >> $bkplog 2>&1 <<ftp open $host bin cd ${directory} put $files quit ftp and the .netrc file contain machine 192.168.0.1 login abc... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varu0612
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to other server thru ftp

Hi, Can someone help me on how to ftp to UNIX server from an another UNIX Server. I tried the follwoing but it is not working. ftp -n 10.10.0.1 quote user usrname quote pass passwd ls Though ftp is starting it is not allowing me run command..... it is asking to Thanks in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix FTP Script connecting through proxy Not working

Hi All, can some one please help me to solve this issue, its urgent:confused: We need to FTP a file form our Unix server to an external client FTP location. I am trying to connect to the proxy server first and then use the below USER comment to connect to the external FTP server, and its working... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JesusJoseph
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Trouble connecting to FTP proxy server

Hi Guys, I have trouble connecting to ftp server. My task is to connect to the proxy server and get the latest file to the local machine. It works fine when i do the same steps manually. I've been trying to do it in multiple ways but im just not able to connect. When i check the log, this is what... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunnerz_84
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Connecting through ftp command

I have a general problem of connection to my site 'noos'. My server's ftp name is 'mapage.noos.fr' and login is 'stehub', according to my hotline. I just need to fill the field Password to be connected (in software like Transmit or Dreamweaver), theorically. BUT IT DOES NOT WORK and my... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shub22
7 Replies

7. HP-UX

[Solved] Unable to rename file in ftp server .Net:FTP perl

Hello All, I am trying to connect to ftp server and get the files. Also i need to rename the file in other ftp dir. rename method is not allowing me to rename the file in other dir. When i tried copy command by using net::FTP:FILE then perl says it is not installed. Can some body help me to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with Connecting to ftp server

Hi All, I have a ftp link as "ftp://ftp1.xyz.org/abc_ike/". The same thing is opening fine when I use a browser. But I am not sure how to connect to the above link from console. I used the command ftp ftp1.xyz.org The above is not working. I am not getting any error it simply stands still.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: machomaddy
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Ftp: SSL_connect error while connecting from source to destination server Solaris 10

Hi Everyone, I am using solaris 10.I am facing a different problem here with tlsftp.I have intalled all steps for tlsftp and able to connect to the destination server from the source server.It worked for some days.But recently when i am connectin it is giving below error.I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to a server using FTP is hanging

Hi Friends I have created a shell script to connect to a windows server. But the problem is while trying to run the script I am not getting any output. After running the script it is hanged and the prompt is not showing until if I press the ctrl+Z to break the script. I also tried using the FTP... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kannannair
2 Replies
modinfo(1M)                                               System Administration Commands                                               modinfo(1M)

NAME
modinfo - display information about loaded kernel modules SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/modinfo [-c] [-w] [-i module-id] DESCRIPTION
The modinfo utility displays information about the loaded modules. The format of the information is as follows: Id Loadaddr Size Info Rev Module Name where Id is the module ID, Loadaddr is the starting text address in hexadecimal, Size is the size of text, data, and bss in hexadecimal bytes, Info is module specific information, Rev is the revision of the loadable modules system, and Module Name is the filename and description of the module. The module specific information is the block and character major numbers for drivers, the system call number for system calls, and unspeci- fied for other module types. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -c Display the number of instances of the module loaded and the module's current state. -i module-id Display information about this module only. -w Do not truncate module information at 80 characters. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Displaying the Status of a Module The following example displays the status of module 2: example% modinfo -i 2 Id Loadaddr Size Info Rev Module Name 2 ff08e000 1734 - 1 swapgeneric (root and swap configuration) Example 2: Displaying the Status of Kernel Modules The following example displays the status of some kernel modules: example% modinfo Id Loadaddr Size Info Rev Module Name 2 ff08e000 1734 - 1 swapgeneric 4 ff07a000 3bc0 - 1 specfs (filesystem for specfs) 6 ff07dbc0 2918 - 1 TS (time sharing sched class) 7 ff0804d8 49c - 1 TS_DPTBL (Time sharing dispatch table) 8 ff04a000 24a30 2 1 ufs (filesystem for ufs) 9 ff080978 c640 226 1 rpcmod (RPC syscall) 9 ff080978 c640 - 1 rpcmod (rpc interface str mod) 10 ff08cfb8 2031c - 1 ip (IP Streams module) 10 ff08cfb8 2031c 2 1 ip (IP Streams device) Example 3: Using the -c Option Using the modinfo command with the -c option displays the number of instances of the module loaded and the module's current state. example% modinfo -c Id Loadcnt Module Name State 1 0 krtld UNLOADED/UNINSTALLED 2 0 genunix UNLOADED/UNINSTALLED 3 0 platmod UNLOADED/UNINSTALLED 4 0 SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi UNLOADED/UNINSTALLED 5 0 cl_bootstrap UNLOADED/UNINSTALLED 6 1 specfs LOADED/INSTALLED 7 1 swapgeneric UNLOADED/UNINSTALLED 8 1 TS LOADED/INSTALLED 9 1 TS_DPTBL LOADED/INSTALLED 10 1 ufs LOADED/INSTALLED 11 1 fssnap_if LOADED/INSTALLED ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
modload(1M), modunload(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 1 Oct 2002 modinfo(1M)