Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX ansi c precompiler
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX ansi c precompiler Post 302349594 by yoavbe on Tuesday 1st of September 2009 10:16:34 AM
Old 09-01-2009
HP-UX ansi c precompiler

Hi,

How can i find which ansi c precompiler are installed on my hp-ux b11.23 itanuim machine ?

Thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

K&R vs. ANSI

To anyone that can answer this: Are the differences great between the ANSI and K&R standard? What are some of the major differences between them?? -REM (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: REM
1 Replies

2. Programming

Ansi C

Dear All, I have to develope some C functions in Unix for a Magic program. The original MSE code which compiles the attached C program uses a +z option, but the cc compiler don't know this. The complete command in the compiler script is 'cc -c -Aa +z myfile.c'. The warning message is 'The -z... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frankie
4 Replies

3. Programming

ANSI C vs POSIX

can somebody explain about the ANSI C vs POSIX. say i was using open and fopen, i know that open is POSIX, and fopen is ANSI C. i read that that POSIX is a system call and ANSI C is like a standard library function. wouldn't the fopen function has to call on open function anyway to open any kind... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bb00y
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

ansi problem

Hi! Can anyone help me with the problem i am having. Im new to hpux and i am trying to set up the programs i use. One such program is the irc client BitchX, ive ran it on several pc/sun boxes with no problems. On my c360 with an fx6 card and a eizo f56 17in monitor (1024x768 85hz vesa) the ansi... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lewis
0 Replies

5. HP-UX

ANSI / C Compiler for HP-UX 11.11

Good Day I downloaded Server Evaluation copy of C/ANSI compiler, but when I try to compile a file with it, it gives me following error - (for HP-UX 11.11 v1 PA-RISC) Internal Error: Codeword file /opt/ansic/newconfig/ansic.cwd missing or empty. Detailed Errors are as follows Internal... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shawnbishop
3 Replies

6. Programming

hint on ansi c

I am a student. And need help on following program. I want to make a c program. I have to scan a sentence and I have to interchange a word from that sentence. Example: Scan the sentence is " Drilling machine and Milling machine " . Replace the word "machine" by "operation". And output should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhaval chevli
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert file from Unix - ANSI to PC - ANSI

Hi, I am creating a file in Unix using a shell script. The file is getting created in the Unix - ANSI format. My requirement is to convert it to the PC - ANSI format. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks, Sunil (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssmallya
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

Unix_ANSI to PC-ANSI

I want to convert a file from Unix-ANSI to PC-ANSI format. How can i achieve that? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssmallya
0 Replies

9. Programming

why the implementatoin of Bakery algorithm in ANSI C does not work in ANSI C

I follow the description of wiki (Lamport's bakery algorithm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), then implement that algorithm in C, but it doesn't work, Starving is still here, is the implementation worry? Only print out: Thread ID: 0 START! Thread ID: 0 END! Thread ID: 0 START!... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sehang
2 Replies

10. Programming

C fdopen with and without -ansi

I have very little experience with gcc compilation under different environments, so please bear with me. I carried over 20 years old project into Ubuntu 18.04, it has old style K&R parameters, no function declarations to speak of, many functions without return are not declared void, and on and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
8 Replies
term::ansi::code::macros(n)					 Terminal control				       term::ansi::code::macros(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
term::ansi::code::macros - Macro sequences SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require textutil::repeat package require textutil::tabify package require term::ansi::code::macros ?0.1? ::term::ansi::code::macros::names ::term::ansi::code::macros::import ?ns? ?arg...? ::term::ansi::code::macros::menu menu ::term::ansi::code::macros::frame string _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides higher level control sequences for more complex shapes. API
INTROSPECTION ::term::ansi::code::macros::names This command is for introspection. It returns as its result a list containing the names of all attribute commands. ::term::ansi::code::macros::import ?ns? ?arg...? This command imports some or all attribute commands into the namespace ns. This is by default the namespace macros. Note that this is relative namespace name, placing the imported command into a child of the current namespace. By default all commands are imported, this can howver be restricted by listing the names of the wanted commands after the namespace argument. SEQUENCES ::term::ansi::code::macros::menu menu The description of a menu is converted into a formatted rectangular block of text, with the menu command characters highlighted using bold red text. The result is returned as the result of the command. The description, menu, is a dictionary mapping from menu label to command character. ::term::ansi::code::macros::frame string The paragraph of text contained in the string is padded with spaces at the right margin, after normalizing internal tabs, and then put into a frame made of box-graphics. The result is returned as the result of the command. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category term of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
ansi, control, frame, menu, terminal COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> term 0.1 term::ansi::code::macros(n)