Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Search Engine in C
Top Forums Programming Search Engine in C Post 302349531 by pludi on Tuesday 1st of September 2009 07:22:16 AM
Old 09-01-2009
According to this, the configuration for the pages is pretty simple. Are you sure that the CSS file could be found?

But if that's your only problem, why start a new search engine? ht://Dig is Open Source, you can modify it to your hearts desire. Or just use the code as a starting point for your own.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search Engine

How do you write a search engline to search offline scripts? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hawaiifiver
3 Replies

2. Web Development

Search Engine

Hey guys. I have a quick question. My friends and I are working on a search engine project that will hopefully be up and running by December of 2011. Here's my concern. What programs should I use to create the search engine. Thanks guys! :b: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: OussenkoSearch
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

About search engine in unix

Hello, How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank you in advance. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
10 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

About search engine in unix

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Class::DBI::Search::Basic(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Class::DBI::Search::Basic(3pm)

NAME
Class::DBI::Search::Basic - Simple Class::DBI search SYNOPSIS
my $searcher = Class::DBI::Search::Basic->new( $cdbi_class, @search_args ); my @results = $searcher->run_search; # Over in your Class::DBI subclass: __PACKAGE__->add_searcher( search => "Class::DBI::Search::Basic", isearch => "Class::DBI::Search::Plugin::CaseInsensitive", ); DESCRIPTION
This is the start of a pluggable Search infrastructure for Class::DBI. At the minute Class::DBI::Search::Basic doubles up as both the default search within Class::DBI as well as the search base class. We will probably need to tease this apart more later and create an abstract base class for search plugins. METHODS
new my $searcher = Class::DBI::Search::Basic->new( $cdbi_class, @search_args ); A Searcher is created with the class to which the results will belong, and the arguments passed to the search call by the user. opt if (my $order = $self->opt('order_by')) { ... } The arguments passed to search may contain an options hash. This will return the value of a given option. run_search my @results = $searcher->run_search; my $iterator = $searcher->run_search; Actually run the search. SUBCLASSING
sql / bind / fragment The actual mechanics of generating the SQL and executing it split up into a variety of methods for you to override. run_search() is implemented as: return $cdbi->sth_to_objects($self->sql, $self->bind); Where sql() is $cdbi->sql_Retrieve($self->fragment); There are also a variety of private methods underneath this that could be overridden in a pinch, but if you need to do this I'd rather you let me know so that I can make them public, or at least so that I don't remove them from under your feet. perl v5.12.4 2011-08-10 Class::DBI::Search::Basic(3pm)