Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting separating comma delimited words Post 302349119 by summer_cherry on Monday 31st of August 2009 06:51:26 AM
Old 08-31-2009
perl:
Code:
my @arr;
open FH,"<a.txt";
while(<FH>){
  chomp;
  my @tmp=split("[:,]",$_);
  @arr=(@arr,@tmp[1..$#tmp]);
}
print join "\n", @arr;

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting Tab delimited file to Comma delimited file in Unix

Hi, Can anyone let me know on how to convert a Tab delimited file to Comma delimited file in Unix Thanks!! (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: charan81
22 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merging files into a single tab delimited file with a space separating

I have a folder that contains say 50 files in a sequential order: cdf_1.txt cdf_2.txt cdf_3.txt cdf_3.txt . . . cdf_50.txt. I need to merge these files in the same order into a single tab delimited file. I used the following shell script: for x in {1..50}; do cat cdf_${x}.txt >>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky Ali
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separating delimited file by pattern with exclusion list

I have a file with the contents below jan_t=jan;feb_t=feb;mar_t=mar;year=2010 jan_t=null;feb_t=feb;mar_t=mar;year=2010 jan_t=jan;feb_t=feb;mar_t=mar;year=2010 I want to extract out all the fields values ending with "_t" , however, i want to exclude feb_t and mar_t from the results In... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alienated
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keeping Null's as it is and separating them by Comma

Hi, I am having source (Oracle) as given below. SourceOBJECT_NAMESUBOBJECT_NAMEOBJECT_IDDATA_OBJECT_IDOBJECT_TYPECREATEDLAST_DDL_TIMESTAMPSTATUSTGSTEST 336559336559TABLE4/15/2009 10:374/15/2009 10:372009-04-15:10:37:57VALIDNNNUNIX 336559336559TABLE4/15/2009 10:374/15/2009... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunvasu2
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separating list of input files (*.file) with a comma in bash script

Hi all, I'm trying to get a bash script working for a program (bowtie) which takes a list of input files (*.fastq) and assembles them to an output file (outfile.sam). All the .fastq files are in one folder in my home directory (~/infiles). The problem is that the 'bowtie' requires that... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuAd
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a script to convert comma delimited files to semi colon delimited

Hi All, I need a unix script to convert .csv files to .skv files (changing a comma delimited file to a semi colon delimited file). I am a unix newbie and so don't know where to start. The script will be scheduled using cron and needs to convert each .csv file in a particular folder to a .skv... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CarpKing
4 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

ASCII comma-delimited

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Hi Guys, I am new on the scripting world and would like ask for help if you can. Here are my questions... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahiwaga
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separating words in a line

Hi I have the following file # cat red it.d-state = 50988 41498 45 0 0 0 it.age_buffer= 1500 it.dir = 1 I need to grep lines that are present after "=" But when I do so, few lines has more than one value and some has one How to parse the line I have used the follwing... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priya Amaresh
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help/Advise please for converting space delimited string variable to comma delimited with quote

Hi, I am wanting to create a script that will construct a SQL statement based on a a space delimited string that it read from a config file. Example of the SQL will be For example, it will read a string like "AAA BBB CCC" and assign to a variable named IN_STRING. I then concatenate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awkscript to reduce words delimited with comma on right hand to columns

I have a large database with the following structure: Indicword,Indicword,Indicword=English on a line. Not all lines will have this structure. Some might have a single word mapping to a single word in Indic. An example will make this clear ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
4 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic(3)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	     DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic - Oracle Support for DBIx::Class SYNOPSIS
# In your result (table) classes use base 'DBIx::Class::Core'; __PACKAGE__->add_columns({ id => { sequence => 'mysequence', auto_nextval => 1 } }); __PACKAGE__->set_primary_key('id'); # Somewhere in your Code # add some data to a table with a hierarchical relationship $schema->resultset('Person')->create ({ firstname => 'foo', lastname => 'bar', children => [ { firstname => 'child1', lastname => 'bar', children => [ { firstname => 'grandchild', lastname => 'bar', } ], }, { firstname => 'child2', lastname => 'bar', }, ], }); # select from the hierarchical relationship my $rs = $schema->resultset('Person')->search({}, { 'start_with' => { 'firstname' => 'foo', 'lastname' => 'bar' }, 'connect_by' => { 'parentid' => { '-prior' => { -ident => 'personid' } }, 'order_siblings_by' => { -asc => 'name' }, }; ); # this will select the whole tree starting from person "foo bar", creating # following query: # SELECT # me.persionid me.firstname, me.lastname, me.parentid # FROM # person me # START WITH # firstname = 'foo' and lastname = 'bar' # CONNECT BY # parentid = prior personid # ORDER SIBLINGS BY # firstname ASC DESCRIPTION
This class implements base Oracle support. The subclass DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::WhereJoins is for "(+)" joins in Oracle versions before 9.0. METHODS
get_autoinc_seq Returns the sequence name for an autoincrement column datetime_parser_type This sets the proper DateTime::Format module for use with DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::DateTime. connect_call_datetime_setup Used as: on_connect_call => 'datetime_setup' In connect_info to set the session nls date, and timestamp values for use with DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::DateTime and the necessary environment variables for DateTime::Format::Oracle, which is used by it. Maximum allowable precision is used, unless the environment variables have already been set. These are the defaults used: $ENV{NLS_DATE_FORMAT} ||= 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS'; $ENV{NLS_TIMESTAMP_FORMAT} ||= 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FF'; $ENV{NLS_TIMESTAMP_TZ_FORMAT} ||= 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FF TZHTZM'; To get more than second precision with DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::DateTime for your timestamps, use something like this: use Time::HiRes 'time'; my $ts = DateTime->from_epoch(epoch => time); relname_to_table_alias DBIx::Class uses DBIx::Class::Relationship names as table aliases in queries. Unfortunately, Oracle doesn't support identifiers over 30 chars in length, so the DBIx::Class::Relationship name is shortened and appended with half of an MD5 hash. See "relname_to_table_alias" in DBIx::Class::Storage. with_deferred_fk_checks Runs a coderef between: alter session set constraints = deferred ... alter session set constraints = immediate to defer foreign key checks. Constraints must be declared "DEFERRABLE" for this to work. ATTRIBUTES
Following additional attributes can be used in resultsets. connect_by or connect_by_nocycle Value: \%connect_by A hashref of conditions used to specify the relationship between parent rows and child rows of the hierarchy. connect_by => { parentid => 'prior personid' } # adds a connect by statement to the query: # SELECT # me.persionid me.firstname, me.lastname, me.parentid # FROM # person me # CONNECT BY # parentid = prior persionid connect_by_nocycle => { parentid => 'prior personid' } # adds a connect by statement to the query: # SELECT # me.persionid me.firstname, me.lastname, me.parentid # FROM # person me # CONNECT BY NOCYCLE # parentid = prior persionid start_with Value: \%condition A hashref of conditions which specify the root row(s) of the hierarchy. It uses the same syntax as "search" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet start_with => { firstname => 'Foo', lastname => 'Bar' } # SELECT # me.persionid me.firstname, me.lastname, me.parentid # FROM # person me # START WITH # firstname = 'foo' and lastname = 'bar' # CONNECT BY # parentid = prior persionid order_siblings_by Value: ($order_siblings_by | @order_siblings_by) Which column(s) to order the siblings by. It uses the same syntax as "order_by" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet 'order_siblings_by' => 'firstname ASC' # SELECT # me.persionid me.firstname, me.lastname, me.parentid # FROM # person me # CONNECT BY # parentid = prior persionid # ORDER SIBLINGS BY # firstname ASC AUTHOR
See "AUTHOR" in DBIx::Class and "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-22 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Oracle::Generic(3)