Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Bits - The Unix and Linux Forums (Experimental) Virtual Currency Post 302348682 by Neo on Saturday 29th of August 2009 06:28:44 AM
Old 08-29-2009
So far, we have implemented Bits to:

(1) Post in the Job Board;

(2) Post in Emergency Help Forum.

(but this has not gained any traction ....)

We provide the "economic engine".... it is primarily up to the users on how to conduct commerce with that engine.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

The UNIX and Linux Forums Twitter Channel

In case you did not know about this, and are a twitter user, here is the link to the forum twitter channel: http://twitter.com/unixlinux We currently have 406 followers...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Experimental New UNIX / Linux Project Board (See Toolbar)

We are experimenting with a new project board to help forum members make extra cash; because we have some very talented members, why not make some extra cash working from your computer. See toolbar at bottom of page. Any ideas or comments? ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to Advertise on The Unix and Linux Forums

We added a new way to advertise (to guests and non-registered users) directly on the forums: Advertise directly with The UNIX and Linux Forums https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture605.png Companies and individuals can buy display ads directly and submit their display ads... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

How to Navigate in UNIX & Linux Forums..?

Hi , i am a new user to this forum can anyone please help me in navigation for this forum. also when i am trying to open any thread i am getting below error. Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.] Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nkchand
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
KTOBLZCHECK(1)						      General Commands Manual						    KTOBLZCHECK(1)

NAME
ktoblzcheck - Check Account and BLZ (bank routing code) SYNOPSIS
ktoblzcheck [--returncode] [--file=<datafile>] <bank-id> <account-id> DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the ktoblzcheck application. ktoblzcheck is a program that will check a given account and blz for the bank being valid and the account being valid using some checksum calculations, if supported for that particular bank. The output is the clear-text name of the bank specified by <bank-id>, and whether the given <account-id> is a valid account number at this bank. OPTIONS
<bank-id> This is the Bankleitzahl (bank routing id), actually it is the account-id of that particular bank at the Deutsche Bundesbank. <account-id> This is the account number you wish to verify. If the checksum method of the bank specified by the <bank-id> is supported, you will get the account-id verified, i.e. if it is a valid account-id at that particular bank. --returncode If given, the result is returned via the returncode and no output on the terminal. The following returncodes are possible: 0: account and bank are ok 1: unknown, e.g. checksum not implemented or such 2: account and/or bank not ok 3: bank not found --file=<datafile> Specifies the file with the bankdata. This file can be obtained via the internet from the Deutsche Bundesbank on address http://www.bundesbank.de/zahlungsverkehr/zahlungsverkehr_bankleitzahlen_download.php Beware! This page is in German only. BUGS
No bugs are known at this time. Only certain checksum algorythms are supported as of now, so please don't complain if you always get "unknown" as return value. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Jens Gecius <jens@gecius.de> for the Debian GNU/Linux system. Authors of ktoblzcheck are Fabian Kaiser <fabian@openhbci.de> and Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de>. August 3, 2003 KTOBLZCHECK(1)