Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Job Sheduler/workload automation Open Source Post 302348323 by RuBiCK on Friday 28th of August 2009 02:34:24 AM
Old 08-28-2009
Job Sheduler/workload automation Open Source

Hello all,

I'm looking for a sheduler and workload automation Open Source, to use in a wide company.

I was looking threads similar but I didn't found it.

Anynone knows one?

Thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

open source for the forum

This is a slick looking forum. Any chance on making the code for the forum open source? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FTP automation Job scheduling

Hi, I am working in Unix and Teradata fastload. I need to automate file transfer through ftp from windows path to Unix directory at a specific time, then I should call fastload scripts execution. I have got the fastload script. Entire process should be automated without any manual intervention. It... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SATYAPRIYA_D
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is the best open source antispam?

Hello what is the best open source antispam? Thanks http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohammadmahdi
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

is open source more secure ?

Hi Guys, I'd like to know your opinion. A friend of mine claims, an open source OS like linux is more secure than a closed one like AIX because 'if he is hacked, he can do countermeasures'. I believe the opposite is the case - it's more secure if not everybody knows the kernel and is able to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open Source

Hi Friends I'm new to this UNIX - I'm working on the porting project from Solaris To Linux i just want to map some commands from solaris to Linux so can any one please tell me how to get the source code of the commands like "ls", "cu", "du" Regards sabee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Automation script for email alert when a job get complete with status successful.

Guyz, Please let me know about script which is to be sending an automatic email to particular mail id's when a monotoring job get complete with status successful. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rehan Ahmad
1 Replies
WCSCHR(3P)						     POSIX Programmer's Manual							WCSCHR(3P)

PROLOG
This manual page is part of the POSIX Programmer's Manual. The Linux implementation of this interface may differ (consult the correspond- ing Linux manual page for details of Linux behavior), or the interface may not be implemented on Linux. NAME
wcschr - wide-character string scanning operation SYNOPSIS
#include <wchar.h> wchar_t *wcschr(const wchar_t *ws, wchar_t wc); DESCRIPTION
The wcschr() function shall locate the first occurrence of wc in the wide-character string pointed to by ws. The application shall ensure that the value of wc is a character representable as a type wchar_t and a wide-character code corresponding to a valid character in the current locale. The terminating null wide-character code is considered to be part of the wide-character string. RETURN VALUE
Upon completion, wcschr() shall return a pointer to the wide-character code, or a null pointer if the wide-character code is not found. ERRORS
No errors are defined. The following sections are informative. EXAMPLES
None. APPLICATION USAGE
None. RATIONALE
None. FUTURE DIRECTIONS
None. SEE ALSO
wcsrchr(), the Base Definitions volume of IEEE Std 1003.1-2001, <wchar.h> COPYRIGHT
Portions of this text are reprinted and reproduced in electronic form from IEEE Std 1003.1, 2003 Edition, Standard for Information Technol- ogy -- Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX), The Open Group Base Specifications Issue 6, Copyright (C) 2001-2003 by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc and The Open Group. In the event of any discrepancy between this version and the original IEEE and The Open Group Standard, the original IEEE and The Open Group Standard is the referee document. The original Standard can be obtained online at http://www.opengroup.org/unix/online.html . IEEE
/The Open Group 2003 WCSCHR(3P)