Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How do I install the DB2 Control Center on UBUNTU Post 302346228 by zaxxon on Friday 21st of August 2009 09:34:27 AM
Old 08-21-2009
Afaik when you install db2 you will get either an option to install db2 Control Center too or get it anway. When you have db2 installed, try issuing a db2cc & and make sure you exported your DISPLAY variable with some valid values and have a local X-server running.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks, I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frozensmilz
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Would like to install x86 desktop Ubuntu over AMD64 Ubuntu server

My intention was to build a dual boot XP Pro 64 and Ubuntu media server. I had installed the AMD64 version of Ubuntu 8.10 server and thought that I would be able to install Apache server. I need a GUI to work in. I tried to boot and install Mythbuntu 32 bit 8.10, but my machine now won't recognize... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: docflyboy
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

XP and Linux (Ubuntu) on same disk, Can I install Ubuntu on not-yet partitioned portion of disk?

My PC (Esprimo, 3 yeas old) has one hard drive having 2 partitions C: (80 GB NTFS, XP) and D: (120 GB NTFS, empty) and and a 200 MB area that yet is not-partitioned. I would like to try Ubuntu and to install Ubuntu on the not-partitioned area . The idea is to have the possibility to run... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.Weidemann
7 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Re-install Ubuntu 14.04 from system with Ubuntu on it

I need to re-install ubuntu on a system with ubuntu 14.04 already installed. I have the cd but can not seem to boot from it or find the installer. Is there a way to re-install from the command line or how do I do a fresh re-install? Thank you :) ---------- Post updated at 10:13 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
DB2_PROCEDURES(3)							 1							 DB2_PROCEDURES(3)

db2_procedures - Returns a result set listing the stored procedures registered in a database

SYNOPSIS
resource db2_procedures (resource $connection, string $qualifier, string $schema, string $procedure) DESCRIPTION
Returns a result set listing the stored procedures registered in a database. PARAMETERS
o $connection - A valid connection to an IBM DB2, Cloudscape, or Apache Derby database. o $qualifier - A qualifier for DB2 databases running on OS/390 or z/OS servers. For other databases, pass NULL or an empty string. o $schema - The schema which contains the procedures. This parameter accepts a search pattern containing _ and % as wildcards. o $procedure - The name of the procedure. This parameter accepts a search pattern containing _ and % as wildcards. RETURN VALUES
Returns a statement resource with a result set containing rows describing the stored procedures matching the specified parameters. The rows are composed of the following columns: +------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | Column name | | | | | | | Description | | | | +------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ | PROCEDURE_CAT | | | | | | | The catalog that contains the procedure. The | | | value is NULL if this table does not have cata- | | | logs. | | | | | PROCEDURE_SCHEM | | | | | | | Name of the schema that contains the stored pro- | | | cedure. | | | | | PROCEDURE_NAME | | | | | | | Name of the procedure. | | | | |NUM_INPUT_PARAMS | | | | | | | Number of input (IN) parameters for the stored | | | procedure. | | | | |NUM_OUTPUT_PARAMS | | | | | | | Number of output (OUT) parameters for the stored | | | procedure. | | | | | NUM_RESULT_SETS | | | | | | | Number of result sets returned by the stored pro- | | | cedure. | | | | | REMARKS | | | | | | | Any comments about the stored procedure. | | | | | PROCEDURE_TYPE | | | | | | | Always returns 1, indicating that the stored pro- | | | cedure does not return a return value. | | | | +------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
db2_column_privileges(3), db2_columns(3), db2_foreign_keys(3), db2_primary_keys(3), db2_procedure_columns(3), db2_special_columns(3), db2_statistics(3), db2_table_privileges(3), db2_tables(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_PROCEDURES(3)