Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting merge two two txt files into one file based on one column Post 302345897 by techmoris on Thursday 20th of August 2009 01:13:21 PM
Old 08-20-2009
I need this in unix

Thanks for your time and reply. I am looking in Unix.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

merge rows based on a common column

Hi guys, Please guide me if you have a solution to this problem. I have tried paste -s but it's not giving the desired output. I have a file with the following content- A123 box1 B345 bat2 C431 my_id A123 service C431 box1 A123 my_id I need two different outputs- OUTPUT1 A123... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: smriti_shridhar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge Two Files based on First column

Hi, I need to join two files based on first column of both files.If first column of first file matches with the first column of second file, then the lines should be merged together and go for next line to check. It is something like: File one: 110001 abc efd 110002 fgh dfg 110003 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: apjneeraj
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Join" or "Merge" more than 2 files into single output based on common key (column)

Hi All, I have working (Perl) code to combine 2 input files into a single output file using the join function that works to a point, but has the following limitations: 1. I am restrained to 2 input files only. 2. Only the "matched" fields are written out to the "matched" output file and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Katabatic
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge two files based on a 3rd key file

Hi, I want to merge the two files based on the key file's columns. The key file: DATE~DATE HOUSE~IN_HOUSE CUST~IN_CUST PRODUCT~PRODUCT ADDRESS~CUST_ADDR BASIS_POINTS~BASIS_POINTS ... The other 2 files are From_file & To_file - The From_file: DATE|date/time|29|9 ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dips_ag
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with merge two file based on similar column content

Input file 1: A1BG A1BG A1BG A1CF A1CF BCAS BCAS A2LD1 A2M A2M HAT . . Input file 2: A1BG All A1CF TEMP (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge CSV files and create a column with the filename from the original file

Hello everyone!! I am not completely new to shell script but I havent been able to find the answer to my problem and I'm sure there are some smart brains here up for the challenge :D. I have several CSV files that I need to combine into one, but I also need to know where each row came from.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fransanchezoria
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merge files based on the column value

Hi Friends, I have a file file1.txt 1|ABC|3|jul|dhj 2|NHU|4|kil|eu 3|hjd|34|hfd|43 file2.txt 1||3|KING|dhj 2|NHU||k| 3|hjd|34|hd|43 i want to merge file1.txt file2.txt based on the column null values in file2.txif there are any nulls in column values , (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i150371485
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to join 2 .txt files based on a common column?

Hi all, I'm trying to join two .txt file tab delimitated based on a common column. File 1 transcript_id gene_id length effective_length expected_count TPM FPKM IsoPct comp1000201_c0_seq1 comp1000201_c0 337 183.51 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 comp1000297_c0_seq1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alisrpp
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

To merge different sizes txt files

Hi, I have to .txt files that look like "baseMean" "log2FoldChange" "lfcSE" "stat" "pvalue" "padj" "c104215_g2_i4" 202.057864855455 5.74047973414006 1.14052672909697 5.03318299141063 4.8240223910525e-07 0.00234905721174879 "c91544_g1_i1" 373.123487095726 5.62496675850204 1.15060014539303... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alisrpp
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to merge two tables based on a matched column?

Hi, Please excuse me , i have searched unix forum, i am unable to find what i expect , my query is , i have 2 files of same structure and having 1 similar field/column , i need to merge 2 tables/files based on the one matched field/column (that is field 1), file 1:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikram
5 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)