Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle buys Sun
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Oracle buys Sun Post 302345827 by McGuywer on Thursday 20th of August 2009 10:10:10 AM
Old 08-20-2009
What will this mean for Java.

I mean in practical terms.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Oracle E-Business Suite @ Sun ZFS

Hi, Is there any known issue Oracle 11i application install on Sun ZFS? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KhawHL
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Oracle Agrees to Acquire Sun Microsystems

Source: NY Times Oracle Agrees to Acquire Sun Microsystems By ASHLEE VANCE The Oracle Corporation, the technology information company, announced Monday that it would acquire a rival, Sun Microsystems, for $9.50 a share, or about $7.4 billion. The agreement with Oracle came about two weeks... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

What do you think of the Oracle-Sun deal?

Sound off with your thoughts on Oracle's acquisition of Sun Microsystems here! (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Cluster and Oracle database

Hi, I am using Oracle 10gR2 on Solaris 10. I have two machines which are part of sun cluster. This is active-passive cluster. Node 1 is active and the Node 2 is passive. Both Node 1 and Node 2 are connected to separate SANs. Both nodes have separate databases. On both nodes, the database... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fahdmirza
1 Replies

5. Hardware

Sun/Oracle M5000 Question

I have an M5K with disk issues I'm trying to troubleshoot, and it's causing me some confusion. I know the host has four on-board HDDs, but the format command's output shows c0t0d0, c0t1d0, c3t0d0, and c3t1d0. cfgadm -al shows c0t3d0 as the DVD-ROM drive, and c1 and c2 as SAN disks. Confused yet? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: desertdenizen
2 Replies
DH_JAVADOC(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_JAVADOC(1)

NAME
dh_javadoc - generate javadoc documentation and install in package directory SYNOPSIS
dh_javadoc [debhelper options] [-p<package>] [--sourcedir source path] [Java packages] DESCRIPTION
dh_javadoc is a debhelper program that is responsible for generating HTML Java documentation and installing it in package directories. This should be done in the documentaion package of all Java libraries. Normal Java programs should not be supplied with javadoc documentation (neither in their main package or in a separate documentation package) Any package specified as parameters will be installed into the first package dh_javadoc is told to act on. Use of the standard debhelper -p option is highly recommended. A file named debian/package.javadoc may list additional packages to have documentation generated. These should be separated by new lines. When the Java policy is modified, this script will also install links to the documentation in a common place so that javadoc pages may be interlinked; and also provide a substitution variable for documentation package dependencies. Javadoc generation is done using gjdoc, currently the only free javadoc implementation. When new features are added to this (such as overview files), this script will be modified accordingly. OPTIONS
--sourcedir source path Specify the source path in which to look for Java source files. Java packages Names of Java packages to be documented. TODO
+ Check parameters more carefully. + Add substvar for documentation dependencies + Don't put the 'common' directory in all packages - refer to one in /usr/share/gjdoc & insist on creating that dependency + Other items depend on gjdoc improvements: - Add package listings to common directory - Generate dependency substvar based on additional doc packages used. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is designed similar to debhelper AUTHOR
Mark Howard <mh@debian.org> 4.7 2012-04-16 DH_JAVADOC(1)