Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: cdo
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting cdo Post 302344670 by fpmurphy on Monday 17th of August 2009 09:20:07 AM
Old 08-17-2009
By CDO do you mean Climate Data Operators?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script for selecting grib files with cdo

hi, i am new with scripts and have a little problem. i have a file with dates in the form YYYYMMDD, in average about 40 days per year. now i shall cut those days with cdo selday from monthly files. the script shall look up the days, forward them to the cdo operator and write the new grib... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jumkae
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

[Template] Send SMTP email with Visual Basic Script (vbs) from Command Prompt using CDO

This is a script in visual basic that basically sends an email from an existing account, in this case the example is provided for live.com. It uses CDO (Collaboration Data Objects). All you need to do is replace the fields with the proper information. The email is send from Command Prompt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tribe
0 Replies
Data::Serializer::Convert::Bencode(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Data::Serializer::Convert::Bencode(3pm)

NAME
Data::Serializer::Convert::Bencode - Creates bridge between Data::Serializer and Convert::Bencode SYNOPSIS
use Data::Serializer::Convert::Bencode; DESCRIPTION
Module is used internally to Data::Serializer serialize - Wrapper to normalize serializer method name deserialize - Wrapper to normalize deserializer method name AUTHOR
Neil Neely <neil@neely.cx>. http://neil-neely.blogspot.com/ BUGS
Please report all bugs here: http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Data-Serializer COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2011 Neil Neely. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.2 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. SEE ALSO
perl(1), Data::Serializer(3), Convert::Bencode(3). perl v5.12.4 2011-08-16 Data::Serializer::Convert::Bencode(3pm)