Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming C coding for Screenshot capture Post 302344032 by Corona688 on Friday 14th of August 2009 11:24:34 AM
Old 08-14-2009
I really doubt it, since screenshotting isn't a trivial thing to do...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can I use this coding

I apologise because I had pasted this question in the newbies forum first (because i am a bit of a newbie) but thought it might be better suited in here if i have to sepearate parameters can I use this syntax especially the or part (||) and is this correct if (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
6 Replies

2. Programming

where i get coding for networking in C?

hai, this is nagalakshmi. i have a question in Unix C. i need the coding for the file transfer and simulation of protocols in C where i get the coding? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xpertlakshmi
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Movie Screenshot Contest - Bits to be won!

I propose a little game, I post a bunch of images from random movies out there and people try to identify the name of the character and the movie. Each correct answer earns a point, at the end of the contest I'll give some Bits to those with the most points. The rules: I'll post only a few... (35 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
35 Replies

4. Programming

Help for coding this programme

for a floating-point array x whose size is n, find the geometric mean.. GM =n x1.x2.x3...xn (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: allyjaah
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
1 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell or Perl Loop Screenshot URLs

I am trying to capture screenshots from a huge list of URLs. I am able to manually capture images of individual pages; that is, I simply run the following command to get a screenshot of Foo.com $ python /path/to/screencapture.sh http://www.foo.com I want to modify the script so that instead of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipperuga
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Capture a Screenshot

Hi All, Suppose I want to take a screenshot of a website say Google and save that image. How should I do it? I tried wget with this but of no help. It just makes a particular file in jpeg format but on opening the same it says corrupted. Although I can edit the jpeg as an HTML file. wget... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
15 Replies
Check::ISA(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Check::ISA(3pm)

NAME
Check::ISA - DWIM, correct checking of an object's class SYNOPSIS
use Check::ISA; if ( obj($foo, "SomeClass") ) { $foo->some_method; } # instead of one of these methods: UNIVERSAL::isa($foo, "SomeClass") # WRONG ref $obj eq "SomeClass"; # VERY WRONG $foo->isa("SomeClass") # May die local $@; eval { $foo->isa("SomeClass") } # too long DESCRIPTION
This module provides several functions to assist in testing whether a value is an object, and if so asking about its class. FUNCTIONS
obj $thing, [ $class ] This function tests if $thing is an object. If $class is provided, it also tests tests whether "$thing->isa($class)". $thing is considered an object if it's blessed, or if it's a "GLOB" with a valid "IO" slot (the "IO" slot contains a FileHandle object which is the actual invocant). This corresponds directly to "gv_fetchmethod". obj_does $thing, [ $class_or_role ] Just like "obj" but uses "DOES" in UNIVERSAL instead of "isa" in UNIVERSAL. "DOES" in UNIVERSAL is just like "isa", except it's use is encouraged to query about an interface, as opposed to the object structure. If "DOES" is not overridden by th ebject, calling it is semantically identical to calling "isa". This is probably reccomended over "obj" for interoperability, but can be slower on Perls before 5.10. Note that "DOES" in UNIVERSAL inv $thing, [ $class_or_role ] Just like "obj_does", but also returns true for classes. Note that this method is slower, but is supposed to return true for any value you can call methods on (class, object, filehandle, etc). Look into autobox if you would like to be able to call methods on all values. obj_can $thing, $method inv_can $thing, $method Checks if $thing is an object or class, and calls "can" on $thing if appropriate. SEE ALSO
UNIVERSAL, Params::Util, autobox, Moose, asa VERSION CONTROL
This module is maintained using Darcs. You can get the latest version from <http://nothingmuch.woobling.org/code>, and use "darcs send" to commit changes. AUTHOR
Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@woobling.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008 Yuval Kogman. All rights reserved This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2008-07-25 Check::ISA(3pm)