Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help on X Window service
Operating Systems Solaris Help on X Window service Post 302342866 by narendra.reddy on Tuesday 11th of August 2009 02:01:58 AM
Old 08-11-2009
Hi ,
Sorry for the confusion, below is the xml file dependencies

<dependency name="network" grouping="require_all" restart_on="none" type="service">
<service_fmri value="svc:/milestone/network:default" />
</dependency>

<dependency name="root" grouping="require_all" restart_on="none" type="service">
<service_fmri value="svc:/system/filesystem/root:default" />
</dependency>

<dependency name="autofs" grouping="require_all" restart_on="none" type="service">
<service_fmri value="svc:/system/filesystem/autofs:default" />
</dependency>

As i said earlier, tried to set the x11-server dependency, which is always in maintenence mode.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

window 2000 professional not pinging my window 98 system.

Hello, We someone help me resolve this problem. I have window 2000 professional, windows 98 and Unixware 7.0.1 on the network. I was able to establish connection with all. However, l was unable to ping window 98 from window 2000 professional. I was able to ping the window 2000 from the window... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
10 Replies

2. Red Hat

Maximizing X window without Window Switcher

Hi everyone! I have a strange situation. I'm running an NX remote Gnome desktop session. On the remote machine, there is a whole load of unsaved data in a window. A problem that I've been having with this NX session is that I can't load Gnome Applets, including the Window Switcher. So.. when I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexandicity
0 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris samba configuration without wins service from authentication window server/Active directory

Hi All, We are using solaris samba server for our company project to provide access to code to our development team.Recently our ICT has disabled wins service on Active directory due which user are not able to connect to samba share and they are getting error "No logon server available" as samba... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahil_shine
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Toggle between xterm window and standard terminal window

Is it possible to toggle back and forth between an xterm invoked from one tty, and a shell invoked from a different tty? I am running Centos 7 with KDE and booting in non-graphic mode. After logging in on the default window (/dev/tty1) , I can then use ALT-F2 to access a new window (/dev/tty2),... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rhgscty
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Run one service after another service has finished - systemd

Hi all I would like to know how to run task2.service after task1.service has finished. task1.service has a timer (task1.timer), that makes it run every 5 minutes OnCalendar=*:0/5task2.service is basically a script, that has to work on the files created after task1 has finished. This is what I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guilliber
2 Replies
libgdk-x11-2.0.3(3)                                      Introduction to Library Functions                                     libgdk-x11-2.0.3(3)

NAME
libgdk-x11-2.0 - GTK+ Drawing Kit API DESCRIPTION
The libgdk-x11-2.0 library is an implementation of the GTK+ drawing kit for the X11 windowing system. It is used by GTK+ for low-level drawing operations. Most applications will not use GDK directly, but will use GTK+ components (see libgtk-x11-2.0(3)). To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.GTK+ Drawing Kit API shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-base-libs SUNWg- | | |nome-base-libs-64 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0(3), gdk-pixbuf-csource(3), libglib-2.0(3), libgobject-2.0(3), libgtk-x11-2.0(3), X11(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004. SunOS 5.10 31 Aug 2004 libgdk-x11-2.0.3(3)