Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Negate alerting for particular metadevice. Post 302342676 by reddybs on Monday 10th of August 2009 11:48:05 AM
Old 08-10-2009
Hello peterro...
Thank you so much for your reply.
If i am correct!!! I wonder if the above command works on DISKSETS? I hope that works only on NONDISKSETS.
If i use
Code:
metastat -s DISKSETNAME |......

the o/p format may not conatin c#t#d#.

I am very sorry about my poor explanation

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how do I negate a sed match

I have a text file that has links in it. I can write a match for sed to replace the link with anything. For example: http://www.google.com becomes XxX But what I'm after is not to replace the link with something but to remove everything else and just leave the link. I want a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: muxman
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

negate search help

Hi, I've tried a lot of negate codes in this forum, but they do not perform what I intended. Please help. inputfile: Paragraph1 contents: die1, die2, die3, pr_name1, pr_name2 pr_name3, pr_name4 Paragraph2 more contents: die1, die2, die3, pr_name1, pr_name2 pr_name3, pr_name4 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shamushamu
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

HPUX monitoring and alerting script per CPU

Hi Guys, Hopefully someone would be able to help me out. Basically I have an HPUX 11.11i system which is backed up by Data Protector 4.5. Every so often the vdba process hangs and chews up 100% of one of the systems CPU resources. As our monitoring tool can only monitor on a per system basis... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fulhamfcboy
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep Alerting - command or script assistance

Hello! I need some help with grep from various logs we use for monitoring transactions. The logs contain the following information (which is consistent in all of the files): 12:28:33.157 EWY D 1 (tcpip.c:282): tcpip.c: Unable to connect to x.x.x.x on port xxxx. (79) Connection refused ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sbchecko
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Code for alerting admin regarding process

Hello everyone. I want code for 1.reporting an alert to admin if a particular user tries to initiate more than 5 processes in the interval of 5 mins. 2. Reporting an alert if a user runs one particular process for more than 5 minutes. Both should be reported in a log file with machine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: safijunaid
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to negate pattern within sed?

Example: I have data like, H|1|2|#||4|4|5|6 D|f|g|h|j|j|k|k| D|f|g|h|j|j|k|k| D|f|g|h|j|j|k|k| D|f|g|h|j|j|k|k| D|f|g|h|j|j|k|k| T|g|g|G|G|g|g| T|g|g|G|G|g|g| I have to write command, it should delete all the lines except line starting with "D". I have tried sed '/^\(D\)|/!d'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: duplicate
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get the negate of decimal to binary?

Hi All, New to this forum (and yes , a newbie in programming..:p) I have a decimal to binary converter script done this way : i=$1 bit0=$(( (i & 0x01) > 0 )) bit1=$(( (i & 0x02) > 0 )) bit2=$(( (i & 0x04) > 0 )) bit3=$(( (i & 0x08) > 0 )) bit4=$((... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: digiteltlc
6 Replies

8. AIX

Rlogin alerting

// AIX 6.1 lsuser root returns the attributes. # lsuser root root id=0 pgrp=system groups=system,bin,sys,security,cron,audit,lp,dba,mqm,patrol home=/ shell=/usr/bin/ksh auditclasses=general log in=true su=true rlogin=false daemon=true admin=true sugroups=ALL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Daniel Gate
2 Replies
ex12bit(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual						  ex12bit(3alleg4)

NAME
ex12bit - How to fake a 12-bit truecolor mode on an 8-bit card. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> Example ex12bit DESCRIPTION
This program sets up a 12-bit mode on any 8-bit card, by setting up a 256-colour palette that will fool the eye into grouping two 8-bit pixels into one 12-bit pixel. In order to do this, you make your 256-colour palette with all the combinations of blue and green, assuming green ranges from 0-15 and blue from 0-14. This takes up 16x15=240 colours. This leaves 16 colours to use as red (red ranges from 0-15). Then you put your green/blue in one pixel, and your red in the pixel next to it. The eye gets fooled into thinking it's all one pixel. The example starts setting a normal 256 color mode, and construct a special palette for it. But then comes the trick: you need to write to a set of two adjacent pixels to form a single 12 bit dot. Two eight bit pixels is the same as one 16 bit pixel, so after setting the video mode you need to hack the screen bitmap about, halving the width and changing it to use the 16 bit drawing code. Then, once you have packed a color into the correct format (using the makecol12() function below), any of the normal Allegro drawing functions can be used with this 12 bit display! Things to note: The horizontal width is halved, so you get resolutions like 320x480, 400x600, and 512x768. Because each dot is spread over two actual pixels, the display will be darker than in a normal video mode. Any bitmap data will obviously need converting to the correct 12 bit format: regular 15 or 16 bit images won't display correctly... Although this works like a truecolor mode, it is actually using a 256 color palette, so palette fades are still possible! This code only works in linear screen modes (don't try Mode-X). SEE ALSO
BITMAP(3alleg4), END_OF_MAIN(3alleg4), MATRIX(3alleg4), PALETTE(3alleg4), RGB(3alleg4), allegro_error(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4), allegro_message(3alleg4), apply_matrix(3alleg4), blit(3alleg4), circle(3alleg4), clear_bitmap(3alleg4), clear_keybuf(3alleg4), clear_to_color(3alleg4), create_bitmap(3alleg4), create_bitmap_ex(3alleg4), destroy_bitmap(3alleg4), ellipsefill(3alleg4), fade_out(3alleg4), fixcos(3alleg4), fixed(3alleg4), fixsin(3alleg4), fixtoi(3alleg4), font(3alleg4), get_rotation_matrix(3alleg4), get- pixel(3alleg4), install_keyboard(3alleg4), itofix(3alleg4), keypressed(3alleg4), line(3alleg4), makecol(3alleg4), masked_blit(3alleg4), putpixel(3alleg4), screen(3alleg4), set_clip_rect(3alleg4), set_color(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), set_palette(3alleg4), text_height(3alleg4), text_length(3alleg4), textout_ex(3alleg4), textprintf_ex(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 ex12bit(3alleg4)