Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: errpt message
Operating Systems AIX errpt message Post 302341649 by lo-lp-kl on Thursday 6th of August 2009 10:18:46 AM
Old 08-06-2009
errpt message

Thanks for your comments zxmaus

Greetings

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

errpt on aix entry.

hi, i have an entry in errpt on aix... any help? --------------------------------------------------------------------------- LABEL: AMQFFST3 IDENTIFIER: 8FED25B9 Date/Time: Fri Nov 15 07:20:05 Sequence Number: 2715 Machine Id: 000694DF4C00 Node Id: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yls177
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

errpt

Hello World, When I issue the errpt command 1581762B 0826133303 T H hdisk1 DISK OPERATION ERROR C14C511C 0826133303 T H scsi0 ADAPTER ERROR I found these two unusual errors, wat exactly do these mean ? Im on an aix box. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cubicle^dweller
3 Replies

3. AIX

How to add an entry in the errpt

Hi, I'm looking for a tool or a command to generate entries in the AIX error log (errpt). I know the command errlogger but I need to simulate HARDWARE or TEMP entries for test purpose. Anyone knows something that can help me ? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fwirbel
1 Replies

4. AIX

AIX 5.3 errpt full of message: DISK OPERATION ERROR

Hi All, Can anyone explain me the meanning of the following errors: LABEL: SC_DISK_ERR2 IDENTIFIER: B6267342 Description DISK OPERATION ERROR Probable Causes DASD DEVICE Failure Causes DISK DRIVE DISK DRIVE ELECTRONICS Recommended Actions PERFORM PROBLEM DETERMINATION... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gianlu
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

errpt display option?

HI When I run errpt, since there is such a long list of them I cant seem to see the most recent. There must be some kind of tag for this? I checked man but had no luck. Any help? Many thanks. IN. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Incremental
2 Replies

6. AIX

errpt grep

Hi All, I have multiple error on my AIX 53. How do I trim the report per date only? Please help. Thanks, itik (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

errpt script

I am looking for a script out there that can email me when my AIX server throws and error that is picked up by errpt -a Thanks SeaCros (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: seacros
6 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

errpt in AIX

The below is my code in general according to AIX books To display a detailed report of all errors logged in the past 24 hours, enter: errpt -a -s mmddhhmmyy where the mmddhhmmyy string equals the current month, day, hour, minute, and year, minus 24 hours. I have tried the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
2 Replies

9. AIX

I am getting the following error when I do an errpt. What do I need to do to fix it.

Hi Team, I am getting the following error when I do an errpt. What do I need to do to fix it. LABEL: LVM_SA_STALEPP IDENTIFIER: EAA3D429 Date/Time: Sat 12 Jan 01:10:56 2013 Sequence Number: 880 Machine Id: 00C57B904C00 Node Id: spg-lplaw-01... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ranjithm
1 Replies

10. AIX

AIX errpt

Hi, just a short question: Is a error label always equal to a error identifier? So it does not matter if i search for an specific identifier (errpt -j) or a specific label (errpt -J)? Regards Ron (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: -=XrAy=-
5 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)