Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to excute an awk file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to excute an awk file Post 302341550 by dinesh1985 on Thursday 6th of August 2009 06:45:36 AM
Old 08-06-2009
Hi ,
Actually I could not understand the previous post clearly. Now I understood and tried it. It is working. Thanks a lot!!!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help! can't excute

I can't excute any commands in /usr/bin when I try to excute commands in /usr/bin the error message is displayed " No Such device or address" Can you Help? Thanks in Advance (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

is there any way to excute script every N seconds?

Hello i have script that show me stuff , i need to excute this script every N seconds , is there any way to do it with one liner ? ( mybe perl ) thanks (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Executing file without excute permission.

Hi, I have a file which don't have execute permission, but still it can be executed by "sh" like as below. ------------------------------------------------------------------ -rw-r----- 1 root other 30 May 8 15:43 test.sh (svpkg1-nd:root) - ./test.sh ./test.sh: cannot execute... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashish_uiit
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Excute file then..

I have a text file with only the command: MyTextFile: ls -l in it.. So in my sript im trying.. sh MyTextFile.txt >> MyTextFile.txt Just to overwrite and replace the command with its output. sh MyTextFile.txt 2>1 MyTextFile.txt isnt redirecting either.. :( Im getting the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: omgsomuchppl
3 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

prevent user from excute command

Dears I want to prevent users from doing spesific command "history -c" or "history" in general How can I do ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: reaky
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

logging into server and excute commands

hi all, I am new to unix and unix scipting. i need a script to logging into servers and to excute some commands in each server. for eg : I tried with below script ,but cant get the desired o/p. please help with this for i in `cat serverlist` do echo $i ssh $i uname -a ; cat... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudharson
4 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

ssh command doesnot excute commands in the destination server

Hi All, I have the below code where Iam connecting from xzur111pap server to xzur0211pap server thru ssh to execute some commands. ssh xzur0211pap spaceleft=`df -k /home |tail -1 | awk '{print $5}'` spaceleft=${spaceleft%\%} if ]; then echo "ALERT : HUFS(/home $spaceleft)" exit 0... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaddamja
3 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

cannot excute binary file

Hi, I am a new user of Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion). I am trying to compile a program and followed steps as: 1: qmake program_name.pro Not to mention I have installed qt and program compile perfectly without error and create a Makefile. 2: make Again everything worked fine and I got an executable... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karun25u
1 Replies

9. SuSE

cant excute /etc/init/rc*

hi Guys, i'm new to linux i have some problem after reboot it showing like this error .. end -request: i/o error / dev hdb, sector 2566830 cant excute : /etc/init.d/rc No more process /etc in this run level any one know .. plz reply soon ... coz i 'm working as data center (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboys
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Login, excute command, logout Script Help

Good Evening all, After spending the last week or so reading many posts I decided to register and join in. This is my first post on the forum so please forgive me as im new to this, Im after some help in throwing together a quick basic script without using expect to change the password on several... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
4 Replies
SSL_CTX_new(3SSL)						      OpenSSL							 SSL_CTX_new(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_CTX_new - create a new SSL_CTX object as framework for TLS/SSL enabled functions SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> SSL_CTX *SSL_CTX_new(const SSL_METHOD *method); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_new() creates a new SSL_CTX object as framework to establish TLS/SSL enabled connections. NOTES
The SSL_CTX object uses method as connection method. The methods exist in a generic type (for client and server use), a server only type, and a client only type. method can be of the following types: SSLv2_method(void), SSLv2_server_method(void), SSLv2_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the SSLv2 protocol. A client will send out SSLv2 client hello messages and will also indicate that it only understand SSLv2. A server will only understand SSLv2 client hello messages. SSLv3_method(void), SSLv3_server_method(void), SSLv3_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the SSLv3 protocol. A client will send out SSLv3 client hello messages and will indicate that it only understands SSLv3. A server will only understand SSLv3 client hello messages. This especially means, that it will not understand SSLv2 client hello messages which are widely used for compatibility reasons, see SSLv23_*_method(). TLSv1_method(void), TLSv1_server_method(void), TLSv1_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the TLSv1 protocol. A client will send out TLSv1 client hello messages and will indicate that it only understands TLSv1. A server will only understand TLSv1 client hello messages. This especially means, that it will not understand SSLv2 client hello messages which are widely used for compatibility reasons, see SSLv23_*_method(). It will also not understand SSLv3 client hello messages. SSLv23_method(void), SSLv23_server_method(void), SSLv23_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will understand the SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 protocol. A client will send out SSLv2 client hello messages and will indicate that it also understands SSLv3 and TLSv1. A server will understand SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 client hello messages. This is the best choice when compatibility is a concern. The list of protocols available can later be limited using the SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2, SSL_OP_NO_SSLv3, SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1 options of the SSL_CTX_set_options() or SSL_set_options() functions. Using these options it is possible to choose e.g. SSLv23_server_method() and be able to negotiate with all possible clients, but to only allow newer protocols like SSLv3 or TLSv1. SSL_CTX_new() initializes the list of ciphers, the session cache setting, the callbacks, the keys and certificates, and the options to its default values. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: NULL The creation of a new SSL_CTX object failed. Check the error stack to find out the reason. Pointer to an SSL_CTX object The return value points to an allocated SSL_CTX object. SEE ALSO
SSL_CTX_free(3), SSL_accept(3), ssl(3), SSL_set_connect_state(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_CTX_new(3SSL)