Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Encryption of card number
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Encryption of card number Post 302341545 by mad_man12 on Thursday 6th of August 2009 06:42:00 AM
Old 08-06-2009
Thanks a lot but the issue is here we are checking with DEF section till CN but CN is not the fix two characters that will appear there
it can be any two character

So we have to check for the either the 11th field within DEF separated by : or 16 digit numeric word that appear within DEF section

---------- Post updated at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:38 AM ----------

Additionally it is not that in every DEF section we may get card number, if there is any other data(we can identify it if it is not 16 digit Numeric) we don't need to encrypt

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

encryption is possible??

NEED expertise help for this topic!!! Question 1: Is encryption possible for the shell scriping programing? shadow the scriping file, do think is impossible... Question2: built a simple program with the simplicity function that allow user change settings by enter corret name and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: trynew
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File encryption/Key encryption ????

My dilemma, I need to send, deemed confidential, information via e-mail (SMTP). This information is sitting as a file on AIX. Typically I can send this data as a e-mail attachment via what we term a "mail filter" using telnet. I now would like to somehow encrypt the data and send it to a e-mail... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hugow
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

pgp encryption

Hi I have one script for doing the gpg encryption on linux. The encrytion is doing fine when i am running the script from command prompt on linux The same script when it is triggering from mainframe using sysopts option in NDM(connect direct) the encryption step in the shell script is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arvind Maurya
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

no encryption type specified

Hi I have created a user in snmpv3 as myuser n gave a password. Its also feching data by snmpget. Then I created another user as arika and the password is same as myuser.. Now I am trying to change the password by the command : snmpusm -v 3 -u arika -l authNoPriv -a MD5 -A my_password... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: swapna_me
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Encryption on SCO

Can someone help me please. I have a database that we backup using cpio. Is there an encryption option that I could use when taking this backup. Thanks in advance for any help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandarin
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

how can I determine which NIC card is virtual NIC Card

how can I determine which NIC card is virtual NIC Card which condition can make a decision Does HP UX have Virtual Network Adapter Concept if ,it has where I can Find if I Install Virutal Network Adapter or which command that i can get it or which software can generate thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
2 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card?

Does Red Hat Fedora support Nvidia card 8800GTX and 260 card? Does any Linux OS support Nvidia card? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sito
1 Replies

8. Programming

RSA encryption

Hi everybody, I know this is a linux forum but I've got a question about encryption. If you want to encrypt (and decrypt) more than one byte at a time do you have to choose sufficiently large numbers when generating the keys for the math to work out? Every example I've come across on the internet... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vindy
5 Replies

9. Cybersecurity

File encryption tools with MAC address as an encryption key

Hi all, I'm looking for secure file encryption tools that use MAC address as encryption key. FYI, I'm using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS. For example: when A wants to send file to B A will encrypt the file with B's computer MAC/IP address as an encryption key This file can only be decrypted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sergionicosta
2 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. Please notice this option isn't related to the terminal length as in a "80 culums terminal". --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do right to left (RTL) layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter and A4. Default is A4. Postscript points Each postscript point equals to 1/72 of an inch. 36 points are 1/2 of an inch. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36 postscript points. --gutter-width=gw Set gutter width. Default is 40 postscript points. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)