Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Cannot access Apache web server from Wan side, only Lan side. Post 302341379 by Adrnalnrsh on Wednesday 5th of August 2009 07:07:30 PM
Old 08-05-2009
Is this on a home network?

Your webserver have a public IP?

Is port 80 Nat'd through your firewall?

Is your ISP blocking port 80 traffic?

All things to consider!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having a Unix system installed side to side with Windows?

Atm i have Windows 98. Can i install a Unix system like Redhat on my computer, and on boot choose which one to go to? Like i can with Win95 & 98... Please help me. I dont know alot about unix so im still learning. I just know its better than Win for the internet and it doesnt crash. :) (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pcslider
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to print two sql query outputs side by side in excel

Hi, I have to sql queries like select sno,sname from temptable; select deptno,dname from depttable; In excel i want to specify the column number to which my output should be displayed. please help me in this... thanks in advance... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasee
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to place selected columns from a group of files side by side in a new file

Hi Everyone, I need a shell/perl script to bring selected columns from all the files located in a directory and place them in a new file side by side. File1: a b c d 2 3 4 5 f g h i .......... File2: I II III IV w x y z .............. and so on many files are there...... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ks_reddy
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Merge / combine / join / paste 2 text files side-by-side

I have 2 text files, both have one simple, single column. The 2 files might be the same length, or might not, and if not, it's unknown which one would be longer. For this example, file1 is longer: ---file1 Joe Bob Mary Sally Fred Elmer David ---file2 Tomato House Car... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cajunfries
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Paste two file side by side together based on specific pattern match problem

Input file_1: P78811 P40108 O17861 Q6NTW1 P40986 Q6PBK1 P38264 Q6PBK1 Q9CZ49 Q1GZI0 Input file_2: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable

hi, how to access console of a switch having rj45 on switch side to db 9 female on pc side console cable which needs to be connected to one console server having rj11 on its side and db 9 female on other end.i.e. on switch side,console cable has rj45 and db 9 pin female connector on other side of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

printing 3 files side by side based on similar values in rows

Hi I'm trying to compare 3 or more files based on similar values and outputting them into 3 columns. For example: file1 ABC DEF GHI file2 DEF DER file3 ABC DER The output should come out like this file1 file2 file3 ABC ABC (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerofire123
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK to merge multiple files side by side

I have about 100s of files of type text in a known directory. I want to merge all files side by side. Number of lines in all the files will remain same. For example file1 contains cat dog File 2 contains rat mat Output file should be cat rat dog mat Using awk I was able to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanthrajgowda
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run 2 python scripts at the same time side by side on the same line?

Could I run 2 python scripts at the same time side by side output on the same line in this same format but with scripts? from itertools import izip_longest with open("file1") as textfile1, open("file2") as textfile2: for x, y in izip_longest(textfile1, textfile2, fillvalue=""): x =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigvito19
4 Replies
AMULEWEB(1)							  aMule utilities						       AMULEWEB(1)

NAME
amuleweb - aMule web server SYNOPSIS
amuleweb [-h <host>] [-p <port>] [-P <password>] [-f <path>] [-q] [-v] [-l <lang>] [-w] [-t <name>] [-s <port>] [-u] [-U <port>] [-z] [-Z] [-A <password>] [-G <password>] [-a | -d] [-L] [--no-php] [-N] amuleweb [--create-config-from=<path>] amuleweb [--help] amuleweb [--version] amuleweb [--amule-config-file=<path>] DESCRIPTION
amuleweb manages your access to amule through a web browser. You can start amuleweb together with amule(1), or separately, any time later. Options can be specified via command-line or via config-file. Command-line options take precedence over config-file options. [ -h <host>, --host=<host> ] Host where aMule is running (default: localhost). <host> might be an IP address or a DNS name [ -p <port>, --port=<port> ] aMule's port for External Connections, as set in Preferences->Remote Controls (default: 4712) [ -P <password>, --password=<password> ] External Connections password. [ -f <path>, --config-file=<path> ] Use the given configuration file. Default configuration file is ~/.aMule/remote.conf [ -q, --quiet ] Do not print any output to stdout. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also debug messages. [ -l <lang>, --locale=<lang> ] Sets program locale (language). See the NOTES section for the description of the <lang> parameter. [ -w, --write-config ] Write command line options to config file and exit [ -t <name>, --template=<name> ] Loads the template named <name>. See the SKIN SUPPORT section for details. [ -s <port>, --server-port=<port> ] Webserver's HTTP port. This is the port you must point your browser to (default: 4711). [ -u ] Enable UPnP. [ -U <port>, --upnp-port <port> ] UPnP port. [ -z, --enable-gzip ] Enables using gzip compression in HTTP traffic to save bandwidth. [ -Z, --disable-gzip ] Disables using gzip compression (this is the default). [ -A <passwd>, --admin-pass=<passwd> ] Full access password for webserver. [ -G <passwd>, --guest-pass=<passwd> ] Guest password for webserver. [ -a, --allow-guest ] Allows guest access. [ -d, --deny-guest ] Denies guest access (default). [ -L, --load-settings ] Load/save webserver settings from/to remote aMule. This causes amuleweb to ignore command-line and config-file settings, and load them from aMule. When saving preferences none will be written to the config file, but to aMule. (Of course, this works only for those settings that can be set in aMule's Preferences->Remote Controls.) [ --no-php ] Disable PHP interpreter (deprecated) [ -N, --no-script-cache ] Recompiles PHP pages on each request. [ --create-config-from=<path> ] Create config file based upon <path>, which must point to a valid aMule config file, and then exit. [ --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ --version ] Displays the current version number. [ --amule-config-file=<path> ] aMule config file path. DO NOT USE DIRECTLY! aMule uses this option when starting amuleweb at aMule startup. This option causes all other command-line and config-file settings to be ignored, preferences to be read from the given config file, and also implies the -q -L options. NOTES
Paths For all options which take a <path> value, if the path contains no directory part (i.e. just a plain filename), then it is considered to be under the aMule configuration directory, ~/.aMule. Languages The <lang> parameter for the -l option has the following form: lang[_LANG][.encoding][@modifier] where lang is the primary language, LANG is a sublanguage/territory, encoding is the character set to use and modifier allows the user to select a specific instance of localization data within a single category. For example, the following strings are valid: de de_DE de_DE.iso88591 de_DE@euro de_DE.iso88591@euro Though all the above strings are accepted as valid language definitions, encoding and modifier are yet unused. In addition to the format above, you can also specify full language names in English - so -l german is also valid and is equal to -l de_DE. When no locale is defined, either on command-line or in config file, system default language will be used. SKIN SUPPORT
amuleweb is capable of displaying information in different skins. These skins are called templates, and you can make amuleweb load a spe- cific template via the -t command line option. Templates are searched in two places: first in ~/.aMule/webserver/ and then in /usr/share/amule/webserver/ if you installed with --prefix=/usr. Each template must be in a subdirectory of the template name, and this directory must contain all files the template needs. FILES
~/.aMule/remote.conf ~/.aMule/webserver/ $(pkgdatadir)/webserver/ EXAMPLE
Typically amuleweb will be first run as: amuleweb -h hostname -p ECport -P ECpassword -s HTTPport -A AdminPassword -w or amuleweb --create-config-from=/home/username/.aMule/amule.conf These will save settings to $HOME/.aMule/remote.conf, and later you only need to type: amuleweb Of course, you may specify any more or less options on the first example line, and you may also totally omit it. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1), amulecmd(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule webserver v2.3.1 November 2011 AMULEWEB(1)