Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development First time setting up site on Apache Post 302341378 by Adrnalnrsh on Wednesday 5th of August 2009 07:05:01 PM
Old 08-05-2009
Whats your httpd.conf look like? Is PHP installed?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting Directory Time

How would I modify the time of a directory? The touch command appears to only work on files and I searched through the threads looking for an example on dealing with directories. I have a directory that has a recent date, but none of the files within the directory are recent. I'd like to set... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgordon
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

need help setting time!

I am trying to change the time on a Sun Solaris System, but I am having some difficulties. I thought by accessing the clock icon in the CDE would allow me to change the time. Also when I clicked the help icon I still could not fine any information. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wmosley2
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting Last-Modified Bit in Apache

Hi, I have a co-worker that uses javascript code to generate the last-modified date on a file. The problem is our server does not properly send this date so javascript can display it. I know that it is better to use server-side scripting to generate this but she has already put it on multiple... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robbieg
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting up ACL in Apache

Folks; How can i setup ACL in Apache so i can give a group of users (defined by their emails (all users under *@red.com) access to a web page? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
10 Replies

5. Web Development

Problem setting up apache

Hello there, I installed Ajaxterm on my Ubuntu 9.04 machine, and it's running ok if I use : http://localhost:8022/ in my browser. The problem is that I wanted to be able to acces it from somewere else through the internet. I read some instruction and help sites related to this problem, like :... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spiriad
2 Replies

6. BSD

Setting up Apache/mySQL/PHP in Jail

Server: FreeBSD 7.2-Release Previously I admin a website that uses IP.Board as a forum. It was on a FreeBSD server but there were some issues with some other people on the server so the whole server has been resetup. It is has been set up as a Unix Jail and I was given root access. Apache has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dark Severance
3 Replies

7. Web Development

Setting up Development and Live web site environment

Hi, I am fairly new to unix so please go easy on me.. I have a VPS on which I would like to setup a development and live web site environment and can't seem to work out what is the best technique for doing so. I would like to be able to mirror the live site and have a "check out" and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciantrius
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting up HTTPS in Apache with Linux

I have recently setup a HTTP server using Apache. This was my first install of Apache, so I am very new to it. What I would now like to do is setup HTTPS for my server. Unfortunately, the official Apache 2.2 manual doesn't cover setting up HTTPS, and using Google search engine I have found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SSL
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Not authenticating in apache server site for a folder

hi , Im configuring web site with authencation to a folder but the authentication is not happening. below is the conf file of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf <VirtualHost 192.168.1.4:80> DocumentRoot /var/www/html/ ServerName redhatclient.example.com <directory... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: redhatlbug
0 Replies
Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra(3pm)

NAME
Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra - Install modules that provide additional functionality to Apache::ASP SYNOPSIS
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra' CONTENTS
Bundle::Apache::ASP - Base for Apache::ASP installation CGI - Required for file upload, make test, and command line ./cgi/asp script HTML::Parser - Required for HTML::FillInForm HTML::Clean - Compress text/html with Clean config or $Response->{Clean} set to 1-9 Net::SMTP - Runtime errors can be mailed to the webmaster with MailErrorTo config Devel::Symdump - Used for StatINC setting, which reloads modules dynamically Apache::DBI - Cache database connections per process Compress::Zlib - Gzip compress HTML output on the fly Time::HiRes - Sub second timing of execution with Debug 3 or -3 enabled HTML::FillInForm - FormFill functionality which autofills HTML forms from form data Apache::Filter - Required for SSI filtering with Apache::SSI HTML::SimpleParse - Required for SSI filtering with Apache::SSI Apache::SSI - Required for full server side includes support ( SSI ) beyond file includes Tie::TextDir - Fast file based cache for CacheDB, good for caching large values for things like XSLT and $Response->Include() caching Bundle::XML - Required for XML::XSLT support. XML::XSLT - Required for XSLT support. May also use XML::Sablotron and XML::LibXSLT for this, which are not part of this bundle. DESCRIPTION
This bundle contains extra modules used by Apache::ASP. AUTHOR
Joshua Chamas perl v5.14.2 2011-08-15 Bundle::Apache::ASP::Extra(3pm)