Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: rebuild the portsystem
Operating Systems BSD rebuild the portsystem Post 302340784 by ccc on Tuesday 4th of August 2009 10:06:50 AM
Old 08-04-2009
rebuild the portsystem

hi

Howto rebuild the whole portsystem on freeBSD?

THX

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

TCP stream rebuild

If you have used snort to build a folder list of computers IP and their packets is there a tcp stream follow application that can be used to re-build the packets? Like ethereal? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: macdonto
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

best way to rebuild a kernel

i really have an issue with the otherwise outstading FreeBSD Handbook when it comes to kernel building. information on the proper steps to take is really confusing. i think that chapters 9 and 21 need to be combined to give a very concise format on how best to deal with kernel building/rebuidling... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyyz
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rebuild command

I want to convert a Microfocus Sequential file to a Line Sequential Variable file. The reason I want to do this is so that I can upload the file from a UNIX box to a PC as a text file. I know that there is a command called "rebuild" that will allow me to convert the files, but I can not get it to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: douknownam
1 Replies

4. HP-UX

Rebuild disk or drive?

I thought I would post it again..once a bad drive is replaced need to rebuild it right?? Is disk and drive same? So what command need when the disk gets replaces. When i did diskinfo...and found out the bad disk...and need to replace that.. Thanks if someone could answer this question i have. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: catwomen
1 Replies

5. HP-UX

How to rebuild a new disk

Hi.... I newbee to this and wanted help on hpux11 system. Disk is being replaced and need to rebuild and what r the commands I need to perform after the disk is swapped :confused: Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: catwomen
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Analyze the indexes and rebuild them

Hello UNIX and Oracle Gurus, After doing an intensive search from different websites, the UNIX forum I am posting this message seeking help.. I am trying to accomplish the following tasks through the shell script: 1. Rebuild indexes on a Table in Oracle 2. Analyze indexes and table... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhunk
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel not rebuild

hi, system operation: unix sco 3.2.4 Kernel not rebuild, do not remove or update tcp/ip e3H0 driver. messages: cat:cannot open../sdevice.d/5 line:5.1 32 -1 fatal error:mdevice:wrong number of fields idmaster:device do not exist in therefore can not be update idinstall: cannot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milen
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

redhat rebuild kernel

Hi expert, I goes to # pwd /usr/src/kernels/2.6.32-279.el6.x86_64 then I make bzImage I meet error # make CHK include/linux/version.h CHK include/linux/utsrelease.h SYMLINK include/asm -> include/asm-x86 make: *** No rule to make target `missing-syscalls'. Stop. make:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies

9. Linux

I need help rebuild ext3 filesystem

hi to all I wanted to edit a enigma2 image to my box .. the image is root.img .. Analysed then I have the picture and I have this: parted root.img WARNING: You are not superuser. Watch out for permissions. GNU Parted 2.2 Using /home/soft/Bureau/enigma2/root.img Welcome to GNU Parted! Type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: soft
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Restoring Centos after rebuild?

So I'm going to rebuild a Centos server in order to have the disk encrypted, it's a clean install (no data on it yet) other than it was tricky getting the GPU/drivers to work properly. So I want to take a backup before I rebuild, that way I just set the partition layout the way it was before and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xdawg
1 Replies
Apache2::Build(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Apache2::Build(3)

NAME
Apache2::Build - Methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code SYNOPSIS
use Apache2::Build (); my $build = Apache2::Build->new; # rebuild mod_perl with build opts from the previous build % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache2::Build -e rebuild DESCRIPTION
This module provides methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code. Since mod_perl remembers what build options were used to build it, you can use this knowledge to rebuild it using the same options. Simply chdir to the mod_perl source directory and run: % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache2::Build -e rebuild If you want to rebuild not yet installed, but already built mod_perl, run from its root directory: % perl -Ilib -MApache2::Build -e rebuild METHODS
new Create an object blessed into the Apache2::Build class. my $build = Apache2::Build->new; dir Top level directory where source files are located. my $dir = $build->dir; -d $dir or die "can't stat $dir $! "; find Searches for apache source directories, return a list of those found. Example: for my $dir ($build->find) { my $yn = prompt "Configure with $dir ?", "y"; ... } inc Print include paths for MakeMaker's INC argument to "WriteMakefile". Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache2::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache2::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache2::Build->new->inc, ); module_magic_number Return the MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER defined in the apache source. Example: my $mmn = $build->module_magic_number; httpd_version Return the server version. Example: my $v = $build->httpd_version; otherldflags Return other ld flags for MakeMaker's dynamic_lib argument to "WriteMakefile". This might be needed on systems like AIX that need special flags to the linker to be able to reference mod_perl or httpd symbols. Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache2::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache2::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache2::Build->new->inc, 'dynamic_lib' => { 'OTHERLDFLAGS' => Apache2::Build->new->otherldflags, }, ); AUTHOR
Doug MacEachern perl v5.12.1 2008-03-10 Apache2::Build(3)