Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming incrementing variables in C++ Post 302340431 by mrtiller on Monday 3rd of August 2009 10:58:36 AM
Old 08-03-2009
The result of this operation is undefined.
g++-4.2 gives the following error message:
warning: operation on 'i' may be undefined
The reason for this is explained at
Sequence point - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

incrementing a for loop

I have, LIST="a b c d e" for word in $LIST do echo $word done would give me a b c d e With the first iteration of the for loop, I get "a" as the result. Is it possible that I get both "a" and "b" in only the first iteration. In the next iteration I get "c" and "d" and so on.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: run_time_error
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script help: sorting, incrementing environment variables and stuff

First: me == noob. Whats a good resource for shell script info cause I'm having trouble finding good info. I'm writing a shell script to automate the setup of a flash 'page flip'. My current code is below. the page flip takes an xml file of format <content> <pages... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: secoif
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

No. post not incrementing

Hi Admin, i just noticed that when I do postings, the number does not increment. eg : Post A -Total Posts 312 Post B - Total Posts 312 Post C - Total Posts 313 Post D - Total Posts 313 Why is this so? Can you kindly check this out? Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Incrementing in while loop

echo "Enter Starting id:" echo "" read rvst_strt_idxx echo "" echo "Enter Closing id:" echo "" read rvst_clsn_idxx FIELD1=$rvst_strt_idxx FIELD2="USER" FIELD3="TEST" FIELD4="12345" FIELD5="00000" echo "" echo "INSERT INTO TABLE( FIELD1, FIELD2, FIELD3, FIELD4, ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultimatix
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Incrementing with a twist - please help

I'm currently trying to write a ksh or csh script that would change the name of a file found in directories and attach to the name an incrementing three digit number. I know how to write a script that will go: 000, 001, 002, 003, etc The twist is I need more increments then allowed by a 3... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rust
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Incrementing variable in for

Hi, want to increment a variable in a for loop like this: for (( c=$total-1; c>=0; c-- )) do if ; then maximo=$valores fi done But it gives the error: No such file or directory How can i do this only incrementing the c variable? Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: limadario
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

incrementing the variable name along with the data?

Hello folks. I am trying to increment my variable names to match a counter that is to be used later on... Basically, i have a for loop that lists directories (for example TEST_OS DVP_OS PROD_OS ) but this loop is not static, it may contain 3 directory once and the next run 5 directories. I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stephan
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with incrementing the date

I have a date variable like 2012-12-31 ( YYYY -MM -DD ) in flat file and it has to be incremtented by 1 every time i run the script Example : i tried the below script after data modifcation but this does not seem to work expr `20121231 +%Y%m%d` + 1 Note : Mine is not a GNU... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: akshay01987
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with incrementing data in some field

Hi I have the below set of lines , i need to duplicate these lines 1000 times, also eevrytime when it is incremented , it should increment the one in Blue color. 130400030000010000200001 130400030000010000200002 140050030000010000200005A eg: 130400030000010000200001... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: santhoshks
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difficulty with incrementing Variables and using the results in a If/else statement

Environment: BASH version: GNU bash, version 3.2.51(1)-release (sparc-sun-solaris2.10) Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. OS: Oracle Solaris 10 9/10 s10s_u9wos_14a SPARC Copyright (c) 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
4 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink - Linked Wikipedia by writing {{wikipedia:<lang> <word>}} DESCRIPTION
Normally, to hyperlink to the Wikipedia, you'd write: [wikipedia Hello](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello) This plugin lets you write just {{wikipedia Hello}} not just Link to Wikipedia in English page, you can use many languages {{wikipedia:ja a~XXa~XXa~XXa~XXa~XX}} {{wikipedia:fr Salut}} Actually, if you wrote this without a language ex.{{wikipedia Foo}}, select location of Wikipedia Link is getting default-language setting of MojoMojo. METHODS
format_content_order The WikipediaLink formatter has no special requirements in terms of the order it gets run in, so it has a priority of 17. format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. process Here the actual formatting is done. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo and Module::Pluggable::Ordered. AUTHORS
Dai Okabayashi, "bayashi at cpan . org" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter::WikipediaLink(3pm)