Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: delete comments
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting delete comments Post 302340031 by susau_79 on Sunday 2nd of August 2009 01:58:18 AM
Old 08-02-2009
Delete comments

Pls find the input.

create or replace procedure test421
is
begin
sass/*asasas
---sasasas/*dsdsds;
sasas*/
dbms_output.put_line('SAURABH');--trtertre;
dbms_output.put_line('baisakhiya');--trtertre;
END;

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remove comments...

It may be a no-brainer, but the answer is escaping me right now: I'm trying to write a little script to remove all comments from .c source... I was thinking sed, but I'm not a very strong regexp user (e.g. I suck with sed). I tried dumping the file into: sed -e 's/\/\* * \*\///g' and several... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
1 Replies

2. Programming

lint comments

Hi can anyone help me regarding the meaning of the following lint messages. what is the use of having such lint comments in the c program. /*lint -esym(534,cputs,fgets,cprintf) */ /*lint -efile(766,pragmas.h) */ Thanks a lot in advance. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: axes
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripting comments

Anyone have a good link for documentation conventions for scripts? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gliesian
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete Comments in file

How can I delete comments (lines beginning with /* and ending with */) in file? with single command line..My suggestion is to use grep and sed! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aadi_uni
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed script, changing all C-comments to C++-comments

I must write a script to change all C++ like comments: // this is a comment to this one /* this is a comment */ How to do it by sed? With file: #include <cstdio> using namespace std; //one // two int main() { printf("Example"); // three }//four the result should be: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_hawk
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

print only comments

I want to write a shell script which it takes as argument a java file or a c++ file (.java or .cpp). It will check if the file is type of java or c++, else it ends with error message. If all are ok, it will call awk that prints only the comments that the java or c++ file contains, grouping and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark_orig
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete Comments

Hello i am back :D, i have a prolem. I want to Delete the IPs which are in Comments. Input 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.2 #192.168.0.3 #192.168.0.4 - when TAB or Space, delete too. /*192.168.0.5 192.168.0.6 192.168.0.7*\ Output 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.2 My solution is sed -e... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: eightball
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting comments from c-file

hii all, i am writing a shell script to remove comments from a .c/.cpp file. i have written script as the above script file deletes line between /* and */ also lines starting with //. but the problems are : 1) i dont want to delete the content between /** and */. 2)sed -i... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: yashwantkumar
16 Replies
OCI_NEW_CURSOR(3)														 OCI_NEW_CURSOR(3)

oci_new_cursor - Allocates and returns a new cursor (statement handle)

SYNOPSIS
resource oci_new_cursor (resource $connection) DESCRIPTION
Allocates a new statement handle on the specified connection. PARAMETERS
o $connection - An Oracle connection identifier, returned by oci_connect(3) or oci_pconnect(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns a new statement handle, or FALSE on error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Binding a REF CURSOR in an Oracle stored procedure call <?php // Precreate: // create or replace procedure myproc(myrc out sys_refcursor) as // begin // open myrc for select first_name from employees; // end; $conn = oci_connect("hr", "hrpwd", "localhost/XE"); if (!$conn) { $m = oci_error(); trigger_error(htmlentities($m['message']), E_USER_ERROR); } $curs = oci_new_cursor($conn); $stid = oci_parse($conn, "begin myproc(:cursbv); end;"); oci_bind_by_name($stid, ":cursbv", $curs, -1, OCI_B_CURSOR); oci_execute($stid); oci_execute($curs); // Execute the REF CURSOR like a normal statement id while (($row = oci_fetch_array($curs, OCI_ASSOC+OCI_RETURN_NULLS)) != false) { echo $row['FIRST_NAME'] . "<br /> "; } oci_free_statement($stid); oci_free_statement($curs); oci_close($conn); ?> NOTES
Note In PHP versions before 5.0.0 you must use ocinewcursor(3) instead. This name still can be used, it was left as alias of oci_new_cursor(3) for downwards compatability. This, however, is deprecated and not recommended. PHP Documentation Group OCI_NEW_CURSOR(3)