Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Comparar 2 archivos y agregas lineas faltantes Post 302338735 by Athlon1 on Tuesday 28th of July 2009 06:57:56 PM
Old 07-28-2009
Comparison of 2 files and Update them

Hi

I have 2 files where i save the IP adress of many printers that work on UNIX, one of these files, which is the 'Main File', is on a server call PROD, and the other one is on a different server call Al.

What I want, is to make a comparison between the 2 files, and then, copy the IPs that exist on the server PROD that are not on the Al server.

I understand that the diff command may be useful but I don't get the way yet.

Thax a lot!

Last edited by Athlon1; 07-28-2009 at 08:12 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Eliminar lineas con ******

Hola. Tengo un problema. En un archivo tengo distintos campos y en alguno de ellos y en alguna linea me aparecen ******. ej: hola 0.1 ****** 85 adios 1.2 9650 23 gracias 2 ****** 54 bye 87 5666 89 hi ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kekaes
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dividir fichero en numero de lineas

Hola, Estoy haciendo un script y queria de un archivo por ejemplo de 650 lineas, recortarlo y hacer archivos mas pequeños de 100 lineas, y que me salieran 7 archivos, por poner un ejemplo. No tengo ni idea de hacerlo la verdad....xD Un saludo y gracias! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: uri_crack
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Eliminar lineas con SED en Bash?

Hola a todos les cuento que estoy haciendo un programa en bash y queria saber como puedo hacer para borrar lineas de un documento de las palabras que NO terminen en S con SED, es decir, mostrar solamente las que terminan con la letra S. les cuento que probe con: sed -e /$.*/d "$archivo" |... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: adiegorpc
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ordenar Carpetas o Archivos

Hola tengo el siguiente script #!bin/bash cd $1 ls -lS $1 Me muestra de orden por tamaño de archivos de mayor a menor ./miscript.sh /root por ejmplo. Como puedo asignarle si al final de comando ponga -d me mustre solos las carpetas o si es -a me muestre los documentos. ./miscript.sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krlos07
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comando seleccionar(selecionar) lineas(Linhas)

Hola, he empezado la carrera de informática y tengo que hacer uno ejercicios con Cygwin ( mismos comandos que UNIX ). Y en el ejercicio me dice que tengo que abrir un archivo .csv y que selecione las lineas en que en la tercera columna el valor sea 4 y en la cuarta columna el valor sea 2, he... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mcanhizares
1 Replies
updmv(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  updmv(8)

NAME
updmv - Moves customized, user, and inventory data files to or from storage. SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/updmv -i location /usr/bin/updmv -o location OPTIONS
Copies the Customized File Inventory (CFI) and User File Inventory (UFI) files and those files listed in these inventory files from the specified location to the /var/adm/install/update directory. Copies the CFI and UFI files and those files listed in the inventory files to the specified location. OPERANDS
Specifies the storage area of the files. This area can be a tape device, disk device, or a Remote Installation Services (RIS) server area. You replace the location operand with the name of the tape or disk device, or the server name for a RIS server area. For tape stor- age, you must use a no-rewind tape device such as /dev/ntape/tape0_d0. For disk storage, specify the complete directory path. For storage in a RIS server area, you must register the client in the server's RIS database. When you specify the server, the server name must be followed by a colon (:). DESCRIPTION
The updmv utility moves files listed in the User File Inventory (UFI) file and the Customized File Inventory (CFI) file to or from storage. The UFI file, created by the genufi utility, identifies user files created after you installed the operating system. The CFI file, created by the invsync utility, identifies files that were customized after the installation. You must have superuser privileges to run the updmv utility. During a new installation, some user files and customized files can be overwritten. You can identify and save files from the current installation environment for later integration into the new installation environment. Use the updmv utility to move these files to a stor- age area or from the storage area to the update area. To store the files listed in the CFI and UFI files, invoke the updmv utility with the -o option followed by the location operand. The sys- tem must be shut down to single-user mode before you specify the updmv utility with the -o option. To make these files accessible for integration into a new installation environment, invoke the updmv utility with the -i option followed by the location operand. The updmv utility moves the listed files to the /var/adm/install/update directory so that they can be merged into the new installation environment with the updmerge utility. EXAMPLES
Save the files to a tape device: # updmv -o /dev/ntape/tape0_d0 You must use a no-rewind tape device. Store the files on a disk device: # updmv -o /mnt/mydata Store the files in a RIS server area: # updmv -o midvale: To restore these files, replace the -o option with the -i option. Restore the files that were stored in a RIS server area: # updmv -i midvale: The restored image resides in /var/adm/install/update. RESTRICTIONS
You must have superuser privileges to run the updmv utility. The system must be in single-user mode before you invoke the updmv utility with the -o option. FILES
Customized File Inventory User File Inventory SEE ALSO
genufi(8), invsync(8), updmerge(8) updmv(8)