Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SCSI boot errors
Operating Systems Solaris SCSI boot errors Post 302338713 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 28th of July 2009 05:24:36 PM
Old 07-28-2009
To keep the forums high quality for all users, please take the time to format your posts correctly.

First of all, use Code Tags when you post any code or data samples so others can easily read your code. You can easily do this by highlighting your code and then clicking on the # in the editing menu. (You can also type code tags [code] and [/code] by hand.)

Second, avoid adding color or different fonts and font size to your posts. Selective use of color to highlight a single word or phrase can be useful at times, but using color, in general, makes the forums harder to read, especially bright colors like red.

Third, be careful when you cut-and-paste, edit any odd characters and make sure all links are working property.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Boot loop errors caused by RC.CONF

Hello all! I am praying someone can help me. I have been trying to install dual nics on my FreeBSD box. In my attempts I edited my RC.CONF file. I must have editing something wrong, because during the boot sequence, my machine gets through bringing up most of the services then it stops and gets... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezekiel61
5 Replies

2. AIX

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Major OS errors/Bash errors help!!!!

Hi all, dummy here.... I have major errors on entering the shell. On login I get: -bash: dircolors: command not found -bash: tr: command not found -bash: fgrep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: id: command not found -bash: [: =: unary... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcmmlynn
12 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Custom kernel compiling, won't boot, and errors.

First of all, I'd like to preface this post by relaying that I have considerable experience with FreeBSD but I'm a Linux newb. I've been attempting to compile linux-2.6.29.3 from source and I'm having some problems and have a few newb questions... a) First of all, my kernel won't boot, it fails... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: urbanriot
0 Replies

5. AIX

AIX 5.3 Boot Errors

IBM P Series #7026 Error Codes #E47E212E - init #1BA70F4E - SRC #BA431EB7 - SRC #C69F5C9B- SYSPROC #369DO49B - SYSPFS This happens on reboot the core dump fills up the root file system so I don't think it completes the dump. I can't read the core file with dbx. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tholmes
6 Replies

6. Hardware

How to boot from scsi id1

I'm running sco 5.0.6 on two independent hard drives. I have one hard drive set at scsi id 0 and can boot from it with no problems. I have another hard drive set at scsi id 1 but cannot boot from it. I'm using an adaptec 29160 controller card. I have set the boot scsi id to 1 in SCSI select but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: powwm
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Sparc Ultra 4 won't boot - disk errors

Hi all. I am seeing in one of our less-used servers that it crashed and now won't restart. I get the message 'continue with normal startup or boot into maintenance mode'. I go into maintenance and run fsck on /usr0 (mentioned in error at restart) it then reboots but goes right back to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_collins
3 Replies

8. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

What do these SCSI errors mean?

Linux / Kernel experts, Please help. I'm getting errors with various return codes, similar to: kernel: SCSI error : <0 0 5 165> return code = 0x8000002 I would like to know how / where to lookup the definition of the numbers between the angle brackets, and the return code itself. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bumblebee
3 Replies

9. Hardware

Cannot boot from scsi cdrom

I have a server with a scsi raid controller (for hard drives) and a scsi controller (for tape drive and cd-rom). I am trying to boot from the cd-rom but can't. During boot up, bootable media is detected in the cd-rom but the system will not boot from it. BIOS for the raid controller installs but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: powwm
1 Replies
load_bitmap_font(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					 load_bitmap_font(3alleg4)

NAME
load_bitmap_font - Grabs a font from a bitmap file. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> FONT *load_bitmap_font(const char *filename, RGB *pal, void *param) DESCRIPTION
Tries to grab a font from a bitmap. The bitmap can be in any format that load_bitmap understands. The size of each character is determined by the layout of the image, which should be a rectangular grid containing all the ASCII characters from space(32) up to the tilde(126). The way the characters are separated depends on the color depth of the image file: paletted (8 bit) image file Use color 0 for the transparent portions of the characters and fill the spaces between each letter with color 255. High (15/16 bit) and true (24/32 bit) color image file Use bright pink (maximum red and blue, zero green) for the transparent portions of the characters and fill the spaces between each letter with bright yellow (maximum red and green, zero blue). Note that in each horizontal row the bounding boxes around the characters should align and have the same height. Probably the easiest way to get to grips with how this works is to load up the `demo.dat' file and export the TITLE_FONT into a PCX file. Have a look at the resulting picture in your paint program: that is the format a font should be in. Take care with high and true color fonts: Allegro will convert these to the current color depth when you load the font. If you try to use a font on a bitmap with a different color depth Allegro will do color conversions on the fly, which will be rather slow. For optimal perfor- mance you should set the color depth to the color depth you want to use before loading any fonts. RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the font or NULL on error. Remember that you are responsible for destroying the font when you are finished with it to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
register_font_file_type(3alleg4), load_font(3alleg4), load_bitmap(3alleg4), set_color_depth(3alleg4), grab_font_from_bitmap(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 load_bitmap_font(3alleg4)