Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to get total records loaded from sqlldr log file Post 302337870 by clx on Sunday 26th of July 2009 01:05:47 AM
Old 07-26-2009
I remember but not sure, in sqlloader log, For successfully loaded, it shows a row something like

Code:
 n Rows successfully loaded.

you can grep this row.

Code:
RecordsLoaded=$(grep 'Rows successfully loaded' logfile | awk '{print $1}')

I assume you are creating log file each time you load the records.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help getting records loaded from sqlldr log

Does anyone have the code to look in a slqldr log file and get the total amount of records loaded? If so, could you please post. Thanks much. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

sqlldr end of file

Hi, I've a batch program that load data from a file like: 00000013|FERRAN|JULIAN|GONZALEZ|1| 00000014|FRANCESC|NARVAEZ|PAZOS|1| 00000015|INMACULADA|MAYOL|BELTRAN|2| I used the sqlldr command in this way: sqlldr userid=U/P control=$SCRIPTS/CTRL.WCT data=$DATA/FILE log=$LOGS/FILE.LOG... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raippl
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert value to ORACLE table from sqlldr log

This is the sample sqlldr log: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ SQL*Loader: Release 9.2.0.7.0 - Production on Sun Feb 8 23:37:02 2009 Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. Control... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: aimy
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Total records in table

Hi, I am having two tables. A & B I want to know the total number of records in each table and need to store each value in some variables to process further in the code. How it can be done ? With Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: milink
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Nawk, creating a variable total from multiple lines(records)

Good Morning/Afternoon All, I am having some trouble creating a variable called "total" to display the sum of the values in a specific field, $6 for example. The data I am working on is in the following form: John Doe:(555) 555-5555:1:2:3 Jane Doe:(544) 444-5556:4:5:6 Moe Doe:(654)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SEinT
2 Replies

6. Linux

SQLLDR file not able to modify in Linux

Hi All I am trying to modifying SQLLDR file in Linux, I’m getting the below error "counterparty.sqlldr" E506: Can't write to backup file (add ! to override) Press ENTER or type command to continue Can someone help me resove this issue. Thank (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: na.dharma
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SQLLDR :Data not loaded completely

Hi , I am using below control file LOAD DATA APPEND INTO TABLE LSHADMIN.EG TRAILING NULLCOLS ( STUDY CHAR ) and the text file to load data is CACZ885M2301 When I run below command: sqlldr userid=apps/apps control=/home/appsuser/dataload/ctl_file.ctl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Number of rows loaded via sqlldr

Hi all, I'm loading data in database through sqlldr. I want to know the total record count And the number of records inserted in table.. what is the logic to achieve that. Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pratiksha Mehra
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Performance of calculating total number of matching records in multiple files

Hello Friends, I've been trying to calculate total number of a certain match in multiple data records files (DRs). Let say I have a daily created folders for each day since the beginning of july like the following drwxrwxrwx 2 mmsuper med 65536 Jul 1 23:59 20150701 drwxrwxrwx 2 mmsuper... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: EAGL€
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Filter records from a log file based on timestamp

Dear Experts, I have a log file that contains a timestamp, I would like to filter record from that file based on timestamp. For example refer below file - cat sample.txt Jan 19 20:51:48 mukul-Vostro-14-3468 systemd: pam_unix(systemd-user:session): session opened for user root by (uid=0)... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mukulverma2408
6 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)