Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Rewrite rules to change “link.html?hl=es” to “/es/link.html” etc? Post 302337868 by Neo on Sunday 26th of July 2009 12:16:39 AM
Old 07-26-2009
Rewrite rules to change “link.html?hl=es” to “/es/link.html” etc?

Hey!

Does anyone know how to create rewrite rules to change:

Code:
“link.html?hl=en” to “/en/link.html”
“link.html?hl=jp” to “/jp/link.html”
“link.html?hl=es” to “/es/link.html”

etc?

Where "link.html" changes based on the page request?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Web Development

html link to images in /tmp directory

Because of permission issues, I need to link to images in my web page which are stored in /tmp which of course is located in the root directory but my actual html page is much further down in another directory. I thought the the following code should work, but the image comes up as a broken link:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Solerous
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I execute a shell script from an html link?

I want to execute a shell script when clicking on an html link. I want the output of the script to be shown on the webpage. Whats the best way to achieve this? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: streetfighter2
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script which uses “kill -9” command

i have one script which uses “kill -9” command. That prevents from getting the process core dumps. Apparently once tomcat lands in a confused state, we seem to have no other option, other than Kill -9. is there any other way to get rid of this. Script: sleep 2 PID=`ps -ef | grep "^tomcat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amrutayan09
3 Replies

4. Web Development

Symbolic link - HTML page listed not executed

I've used a symbolic link to point a folder to a file (e.g., ln -s symlink catalog/vendor/file.html). Then when I enter my url with the symbolic link in a browser (e.g., wwwdomaincom/symlink) the web server lists the page as text rather than displaying the page (i.e., executing the html). I use a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dlooke
1 Replies

5. Programming

g++ fails to link to static library when compilation and link in single command

Hello All, I've encountered a strange behaviour from g++ that doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can shed some light on it: I have a bunch of source files and want to compile them and link them with a static library liba.a located in /usr/local/lib64 into an executable Approach 1 works... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: magelord
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

feasibility of opening a website link from unix and get a response in the form of xml or html

i just wanted to know whether is it possible to open a website link and get a response in the form of xml or html format... the website is of local network... for example something like this wget http://blahblah.samplesite.com/blachblahcblach/User/jsp/ShowPerson.jsp?empid=123456 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

7. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (interface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# root@Prod-App1:/var/tmp# cat /var/adm//messages Apr 20 03:10:01 Prod-App1 syslogd: line 25: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved Apr 20 08:24:18 Prod-App1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
0 Replies

8. Solaris

/var/adm/messages (insterface turned off/restored) and link up & link down message.

Hi All I am facing an issue with our new solaris machine. in /var/adm/messages Apr 22 16:43:05 Prod-App1 in.routed: interface net0 to 172.16.101.1 turned off Apr 22 16:43:33 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link up, 1000 Mbps, full duplex Apr 22 16:43:34 Prod-App1 mac: NOTICE: nxge0 link... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javeedkaleem
2 Replies
QHBoxLayout(3qt)														  QHBoxLayout(3qt)

NAME
QHBoxLayout - Lines up widgets horizontally SYNOPSIS
#include <qlayout.h> Inherits QBoxLayout. Public Members QHBoxLayout ( QWidget * parent, int margin = 0, int spacing = -1, const char * name = 0 ) QHBoxLayout ( QLayout * parentLayout, int spacing = -1, const char * name = 0 ) QHBoxLayout ( int spacing = -1, const char * name = 0 ) ~QHBoxLayout () DESCRIPTION
The QHBoxLayout class lines up widgets horizontally. This class is used to construct horizontal box layout objects. See QBoxLayout for more details. The simplest use of the class is like this: QBoxLayout * l = new QHBoxLayout( widget ); l->setAutoAdd( TRUE ); new QSomeWidget( widget ); new QSomeOtherWidget( widget ); new QAnotherWidget( widget ); or like this: QBoxLayout * l = new QHBoxLayout( widget ); l->addWidget( existingChildOfWidget ); l->addWidget( anotherChildOfWidget ); <center> [Image Omitted] </center> See also QVBoxLayout, QGridLayout, the Layout overview, Widget Appearance and Style, and Layout Management. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QHBoxLayout::QHBoxLayout ( QWidget * parent, int margin = 0, int spacing = -1, const char * name = 0 ) Constructs a new top-level horizontal box called name, with parent parent. The margin is the number of pixels between the edge of the widget and its managed children. The spacing is the default number of pixels between neighboring children. If spacing is -1 the value of margin is used for spacing. QHBoxLayout::QHBoxLayout ( QLayout * parentLayout, int spacing = -1, const char * name = 0 ) Constructs a new horizontal box called name name and adds it to parentLayout. The spacing is the default number of pixels between neighboring children. If spacing is -1, this QHBoxLayout will inherit its parent's spacing(). QHBoxLayout::QHBoxLayout ( int spacing = -1, const char * name = 0 ) Constructs a new horizontal box called name name. You must add it to another layout. The spacing is the default number of pixels between neighboring children. If spacing is -1, this QHBoxLayout will inherit its parent's spacing(). QHBoxLayout::~QHBoxLayout () Destroys this box layout. The layout's widgets aren't destroyed. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qhboxlayout.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qhboxlayout.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QHBoxLayout(3qt)