Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Wordpress + Apache,PHP,MySQL = blankpage Post 302337667 by gripek on Friday 24th of July 2009 03:27:29 PM
Old 07-24-2009
Wordpress + Apache,PHP,MySQL = blankpage

Hi,

This is my problem:
- I install and configure apache,php,mysql-server
- configure database on mysql and wp-config od Wordpress
- upload files wordpress in to public_html

and... i see results "blank page".

What is it? Where is problem?
(PS. I install and configure wordpress few time, and I don't have any problem before).

Thanks for help.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

PHP & Apache & MySQL install how-to ?

how do i install php & mysql with apache on suse linux ??? apache was installed and configured when i installed linux. all its files are in different folders. e.g http files in usr/local/httpd/htdocs/ and its configs are in etc/httpd/ so how do i install php and get it to work with apache and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: perleo
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache and MySQL as services?

What is the best way to run Apache2 and MySQL as daemons that run on startup? Can anyone give me some scenarios/examples. Thanks in advance! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ezekiel61
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Problems starting apache 1.3 with mysql

I've been working on a project to replace one of the my group's primary NIS servers. It also runs mysql and apache, as it is the host for the our team's hardware tracking database and website. Its running apache 1.3, and for some odd reason, I can't get apache to start on system boot. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: godspunk32
1 Replies

4. BSD

Setting up Apache/mySQL/PHP in Jail

Server: FreeBSD 7.2-Release Previously I admin a website that uses IP.Board as a forum. It was on a FreeBSD server but there were some issues with some other people on the server so the whole server has been resetup. It is has been set up as a Unix Jail and I was given root access. Apache has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dark Severance
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Apache,php,mysql, and jdk 1.6 update 20 installation on RHEL 5.5

I want to install Apache (version 2.2.X), php (version 5.3.X),mysql (version 5.5.X) on RHEL 5.5. Guide re. site address for download all rpm. X = latest version. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vasdaax
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to optimize apache and mysql on my dedicated server?

Hi, Any one please suggest me the best mysql, apache settings for the given below scenario. My Server config: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5504 @ 2.00GHz 8GB RAM 300GB HDD Website: It's a famous wordpress blog Mysql DB size: 235MB Expectations: Server should be handle 600+ concurrent... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandranjoy
0 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Mysql apache installation

on ubuntu lamp server how to install mysql and apache? any instructions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinathk
1 Replies

8. Web Development

Apache users from MySQL database

Hi team, How can I implement a users in MySQL database for Apache users, assuming that I'm using RHEL6. That is to say, how can I design this database and how let's Apache server know those user in this database. Thanks in advance.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

hi i started in the apache userdirectory and virtual host now iwant installtion wordpress in home one of the useres But this error is Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress. And the configuration files and other items I was enter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
0 Replies
MYSQL_CONNECT(3)							 1							  MYSQL_CONNECT(3)

mysql_connect - Open a connection to a MySQL Server

SYNOPSIS
Warning This extension is deprecated as of PHP 5.5.0, and will be removed in the future. Instead, the MySQLi or PDO_MySQL extension should be used. See also MySQL: choosing an API guide and related FAQ for more information. Alternatives to this function include: omysqli_connect(3) o PDO::__construct resource mysql_connect ([string $server = ini_get("mysql.default_host")], [string $username = ini_get("mysql.default_user")], [string $password = ini_get("mysql.default_password")], [bool $new_link = false], [int $client_flags]) DESCRIPTION
Opens or reuses a connection to a MySQL server. o $server - The MySQL server. It can also include a port number. e.g. "hostname:port" or a path to a local socket e.g. ":/path/to/socket" for the localhost. If the PHP directive mysql.default_host is undefined (default), then the default value is 'localhost:3306'. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored and value 'localhost:3306' is always used. o $username - The username. Default value is defined by mysql.default_user. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored and the name of the user that owns the server process is used. o $password - The password. Default value is defined by mysql.default_password. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored and empty password is used. o $new_link - If a second call is made to mysql_connect(3) with the same arguments, no new link will be established, but instead, the link identifier of the already opened link will be returned. The $new_link parameter modifies this behavior and makes mysql_connect(3) always open a new link, even if mysql_connect(3) was called before with the same parameters. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored. o $client_flags - The $client_flags parameter can be a combination of the following constants: 128 (enable LOAD DATA LOCAL handling), MYSQL_CLIENT_SSL, MYSQL_CLIENT_COMPRESS, MYSQL_CLIENT_IGNORE_SPACE or MYSQL_CLIENT_INTERACTIVE. Read the section about "MySQL client constants" for further information. In SQL safe mode, this parameter is ignored. Returns a MySQL link identifier on success or FALSE on failure. +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.5.0 | | | | | | | This function will generate an E_DEPRECATED | | | error. | | | | | 4.3.0 | | | | | | | Added the $client_flags parameter. | | | | | 4.2.0 | | | | | | | Added the $new_link parameter. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ Example #1 mysql_connect(3) example <?php $link = mysql_connect('localhost', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password'); if (!$link) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); } echo 'Connected successfully'; mysql_close($link); ?> Example #2 mysql_connect(3) example using hostname:port syntax <?php // we connect to example.com and port 3307 $link = mysql_connect('example.com:3307', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password'); if (!$link) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); } echo 'Connected successfully'; mysql_close($link); // we connect to localhost at port 3307 $link = mysql_connect('127.0.0.1:3307', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password'); if (!$link) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); } echo 'Connected successfully'; mysql_close($link); ?> Example #3 mysql_connect(3) example using ":/path/to/socket" syntax <?php // we connect to localhost and socket e.g. /tmp/mysql.sock // variant 1: omit localhost $link = mysql_connect(':/tmp/mysql', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password'); if (!$link) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); } echo 'Connected successfully'; mysql_close($link); // variant 2: with localhost $link = mysql_connect('localhost:/tmp/mysql.sock', 'mysql_user', 'mysql_password'); if (!$link) { die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error()); } echo 'Connected successfully'; mysql_close($link); ?> Note Whenever you specify "localhost" or "localhost:port" as server, the MySQL client library will override this and try to connect to a local socket (named pipe on Windows). If you want to use TCP/IP, use "127.0.0.1" instead of "localhost". If the MySQL client library tries to connect to the wrong local socket, you should set the correct path as "" in your PHP configuration and leave the server field blank. Note The link to the server will be closed as soon as the execution of the script ends, unless it's closed earlier by explicitly calling mysql_close(3). Note You can suppress the error message on failure by prepending a @ to the function name. Note Error "Can't create TCP/IP socket (10106)" usually means that the variables_order configure directive doesn't contain character E. On Windows, if the environment is not copied the SYSTEMROOT environment variable won't be available and PHP will have problems load- ing Winsock. mysql_pconnect(3), mysql_close(3). PHP Documentation Group MYSQL_CONNECT(3)