Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting why the mv is not working in an FTP Post 302337317 by ryandegreat25 on Thursday 23rd of July 2009 09:26:18 PM
Old 07-23-2009
try..

Code:
mv $UpLoadFileName $REMOTE_HOMEFULLPATH/supfinaid.DSB

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

FTP is not working.

Hi, I'm getting the following error while trying to use the ftp command. ---------------- 331 Password required for prodofsa. Password: 230 User prodofsa logged in. ftp> ftp> ftp> ftp> ls 200 PORT command successful. 425 Can't build data connection: Connection timed out. ftp>... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ronald_brayan
10 Replies

2. AIX

FTP is not working

Upto last month my script was working fine, Now I am getting following error, any one help me? Tcl_Init failed: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories: /usr/local/lib/tcl8.0 ./lib/tcl8.0 ./tcl8.0/library ./library This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: redlotus72
0 Replies

3. Web Development

is wget working in ftp ?

I get ftp> wget ?Invalid command. ftp> 0 * * * * wget -O - -q -t 1 http://www.example.com/cron.php ?Invalid command. thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FTP not working, need some help

I am trying to set up an account for a user on our network to ftp into and access his folder for his web site. I have been tossed into the previous web hosting server without really knowing much about how it has or is set up, but I've been following most of the tutorials I have seen around the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nlraley
0 Replies

5. Linux

FTP not working under Linux but working under any other OS ??? Very strange

Dear all, I am totally despaired and puzzled. Using Filezilla under Windows under the same network as our Linux servers is working. Using FTP command-line client under any of our Linux debian servers is not working ! I tried with different FTP servers -> same problem ! All commands are... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: magix_ch
12 Replies

6. Solaris

All i/o (ftp) not working on this SunOS 5.10

Hi everyone: I have been trying to simply FTP a file over to this SunOS 5.10 (which is same as Solaris 10 now) and nothing works! I can only Telnet to this via SSH (with my own account/uid), and I can also send simple mail out with mailx, that's all!!! I cannot FTP to it (I think FTP... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve701
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script not working after FTP

Hi Gurus, I prepared a script to process some files and then ftp the output file to mainframe directory. Here is the code snippet for the same. # Perform FTP echo "put $TGT_DR/$K.$F.$I.$K1.$RUN_TYPE '$K.$F.$I.$K1.$RUN_TYPE'" >> $LogFile ftp -i -n <<EOF >> $LogFile open... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
2 Replies

8. Solaris

FTP not working Solaris 10

Hi All, I have a problem with FTP service on Solaris 10. Whenever I try to FTP to one machine locally (ftp localhost) or from other machine I don't get any response, I see the ftp service on the machine is online and listening to port 21 but ftp is not responding. Also it seems i can't... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: belal84
16 Replies

9. Solaris

Why is sftp working but ftp not

I am not very familiar with the use of FTP, and trying to run it I found out that standard "ftp" is not working" but "sftp" is. If sftp is allowed will that block ftp ? and if so where is this set ? I thought there is no relationship, is that right ? If so look here: inetadm | grep ftp enabled... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: manni2
11 Replies

10. Red Hat

Working with FTP

Hi all, i am using fedora 11,and want to make my system as ftp server. I have installed vsftp package and vsftpd daemon is also running. Can i access my files from outer world i.e. internet using ftp? How can i do that? i started vsftpd daemon and tried to access server from other system like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yashwantkumar
2 Replies
SIEVESHELL(1)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     SIEVESHELL(1)

NAME
sieveshell - remotely manipulate sieve scripts SYNOPSIS
sieveshell [--user=user] [--authname=authname] [--realm=realm] [--exec=script] server[:port] sieveshell --help DESCRIPTION
sieveshell allows users to manipulate their scripts on a remote server. It works via MANAGESIEVE, a work in progress. The following commands are recognized: list list scripts on server. put <filename> upload script to server. get <name> [<filename>] get script. if no filename display to stdout delete <name> delete script. activate <name> activate script. deactivate deactivate all scripts. OPTIONS
-u user, --user=user The authorization name to request; by default, derived from the authentication credentials. -a authname, --authname=authname The user to use for authentication (defaults to current user). -r realm, --realm=realm The realm to attempt authentication in. -e script, --exec=script Instead of working interactively, run commands from script, and exit when done. REFERENCES
[MANAGESIEVE] Martin, T.; "A Protocol for Remotely Managing Sieve Scripts", draft-ietf-managesieve-03.txt, Mirapoint, Inc.; May 2001, work in progress. AUTHOR
Tim Martin <tmartin@mirapoint.com>, and the rest of the Cyrus team <cyrus-bugs@andrew.cmu.edu>. perl v5.10.0 2008-04-04 SIEVESHELL(1)