Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Google Chrome OS Google Chrome Operating System Post 302334416 by Neo on Wednesday 15th of July 2009 01:13:05 PM
Old 07-15-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by varelg
So, yet another Linux distro?
I don't think it is fair to compare Google's initiative with Linux to "Yet Another Linux Distro". But then again, that is only my view Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Operating System

Which is much more powerful as an operating system: 1. Windows 2000 2. Windows 98 3. Windows XP 4. Windows ME 5. Unix 6. Linux and why is it much more powerful than the other operating systems that i have mentioned. thanks for your info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alecks1975
1 Replies

2. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome For Linux!!!

Its not stable yet but it is in progress guys (: Early Access Release Channels ?(Chromium Developer Documentation)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dervish
1 Replies

3. Google Chrome OS

google chrome os

i want to install google chrome , but i don't from where can i get the source (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux_land
2 Replies

4. Google Chrome OS

Google Chrome Mobile?

I know that Google Chrome came out with the Android under a Unix based system, but did it come out yet for Windows Mobile? I have Windows Mobile 6 on my device. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Google Chrome is blocking access to UNIX.com

For some reason Google Chrome sees unix.com as dangerous and has start to block it. I need to select advanced and continue on own risk. Can you make an effort to remove unix.com form the list of dangerous site from Google. IE has not this problem. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

6. Red Hat

Install google chrome browser in RHEL

Hi All, This is my operating system. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga). This is a64 bit version # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7 (Tikanga) # uname -a Linux oim11gdevlab 2.6.18-274.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jul 8 17:36:59 EDT 2011 x86_64... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandu345
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to install google-chrome?

Am trying to Install Google-Chrome browser from my server to local machine.. I tried.. # yum install google-chrome-stable* (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adhi
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What's my Operating System

Can we know the operating given the IP address or DNS of the host. All I have is file://myserver/myapp (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies

9. Ubuntu

Google chrome not work

Hi Dears i use UBUNTU 16.04 LTS. I download google chrome .deb package and install it but not work. i remove and purge it and install again but not work. i remove .confi too. what kind of details you need? Can help me? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: alii
7 Replies
GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)					      General Commands Manual					      GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)

NAME
google-sitemapgen -- simple script to automate production of sitemaps for a webserver SYNOPSIS
google-sitemapgen [--testing] [--help] [--config=config.xml] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the google-sitemapgen command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. google-sitemapgen is a program that automatically produces sitemaps for a webserver, in the Google Sitemap Protocol (GSP). Sitemap files are XML listings of content you make available on your web server. The files can be directly submitted to search engines as hints for the search engine web crawlers as they index your web site. This can result in better coverage of your web content in search engine indices, and less of your bandwidth spent doing it. OPTIONS
--config=config.xml Specify the location of the configuration config.xml --testing Used to test the sitemap generator configuration. --help Display a summary of options and exit. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/google-sitemapgen/examples/example_config.xml.gz AUTHOR
Google Sitemap was originally written by Google Code <opensource@google.com>. This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)