Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris CIS Benchmark script for solaris Post 302331236 by incredible on Saturday 4th of July 2009 09:26:37 PM
Old 07-04-2009

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Benchmarks

Ultra 10 benchmark

CPU/Speed: Ultrasparc IIi / 300MHz Ram: 128MB (Not enough) Motherboard: Sun Ultra 5/10 Bus: 4 PCI Cache: 512K Ecache Controller: Onboard IDE ATA/33 Disk: 40GB IBM ATA/100 Load: Low, 1 user, apache, samba, ipf, dtlogin disabled. Kernel: Solaris 5.10 b72 Kernel ELF?: yes pgms: I used the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
0 Replies

2. UNIX Benchmarks

AMD-K5 Benchmark

AMD-K5 Processor at 133Mhz 32MB RAM 5 GB Hard Drive 10MB NIC 1MB ARC Graphics Card PS/1 Keyboard CD-ROM Floppy Drive Kickin' Fast BABY! hehe BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- FreeBSD evil-linux.net 5.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE #0: Thu Jan 16 22:16:53 GMT 2003... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phobos
0 Replies

3. Linux

Benchmark for Linux

I work in a computer company which sells computer configurations and parts of them. And I want to give a choice to customers. If they want to buy a PC with Linux installed, not Windows. But I find difficult to test the Graphic Cards in Linux OS. I have searched the web and I didn't found any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vlatkop
2 Replies

4. UNIX Benchmarks

Precompiled Benchmark software

Hi, Is there a precompiled binary for Solaris 8 available? I need to bench mark our Oracle server, as we are upgrading from SFv880 to SFv890. Both are fully loaded. I can't find a sun machine that I can compile the software on. Tks JohnHo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Ho
0 Replies

5. UNIX Benchmarks

HP hardware benchmark

CPU: 1 x PA8600, 440MHz RAM: 1GB Hardware model: 9000/800/N4000-44 BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- HP-UX xxx B.11.11 U 9000/800 615379343 unlimited-user license Start Benchmark Run: Tue Apr 4 05:43:42 IST 2006 1 interactive users. Dhrystone 2 without register... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: blowtorch
0 Replies

6. UNIX Benchmarks

unix benchmark thread?

Type: UltraSPARC IIIi 1,593 Mhz x2 Ram: 16G Disk: 2*70G fw scsi drives Load: db application kernel: Sunos5.10 pgms: compiled Sun cc -O2 ============================================================== BYTE UNIX Benchmarks (Version 3.11) System -- SunOS sun.spmbox.com 5.10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script: Run benchmark and cpustat together

Hello, New to Shell scripting here. :-( I am trying to do the following: - Run a long benchmark program (Don't need to see the outputs to stdout) - As long as the benchmark is running, run the "cpustat" command with one particular Performance Counter. - When the (Multi-thread) benchmark is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
1 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

Is there an Automated script for CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark please?

Hi, Apologies if this is not right section to post my requirement. We have a requirement to enhance our Centos 7 Servers' security as per "CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark" ( CIS WorkBench / Home ) that provides guidance for establishing a secure configuration posture for CentOS 7. Just... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
2 Replies
PCCARD(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 PCCARD(4)

NAME
pccard -- PC Card bus driver SYNOPSIS
device pccard DESCRIPTION
The pccard driver implements the PC Card bus. The pccard driver supports all PC Card bridges in the system. TUNABLES
The driver supports the following tunable parameters, which may be added to /boot/loader.conf or set via the sysctl(8) command: hw.pccard.debug Non-zero values cause more verbose information to be printed when a 16-bit PC Card is inserted or removed. hw.pccard.cis_debug Non-zero value causes the CIS parsing of the 16-bit PC Card to be much more verbose and include a complete CIS dump. FILES
/dev/pccard0.cis This exclusive-use device will report all the CIS chains present in a PC Card, if a 16-bit PC Card is inserted in the slot. Only one user at a time may access the CIS. The CIS is presented as the relevant byte stream from the PC Card. For CIS tuples in Attribute Memory (the default), only the even locations are presented (the ODD locations are undefined per the standard). For CIS tuples in Common Memory, every byte is presented to the user. Decoding of the CIS tuples is done via a userland program. All tuples are presented to the user. SEE ALSO
cardbus(4), pccbb(4) PC Card Standard, Release 8. BSD
July 9, 2002 BSD