Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to get installed kernel patch info Post 302327946 by ashokd009 on Tuesday 23rd of June 2009 03:05:30 AM
Old 06-23-2009
How to get installed kernel patch info

Hi

I want to get the info about which version of kernel patchs are installed in my system.

I am using susu10.

Rgds,
ashokd009

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is A Patch installed?

Is there a way to find out if a patch has been applied? I'm running Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra Sparc machine. Our UNIX System Admin has left the company and unfortunately for the time being I'm the man. I need to know if he installed Kernel patch 103640-05 and Thread patch 103920-05 before I can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dman110168
5 Replies

2. Solaris

get installed patch list

Hello all is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

3. AIX

Date Patch was Installed

HI All, Is it possible to find from An AIX server when a Patch was installed like by using "instfix" with a parameter that shows when was this installed. Thank You (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sellafrica1
5 Replies

4. Linux

kernel patch update how to

Hi All, I need to update my redhatas4 kernel with kernel-2.6.9-67.0.20.EL.src.rpm. When I run this # rpm -ivh kernel-2.6.9-67.0.20.EL.src.rpm warning: user brewbuilder does not exist - using root warning: group brewbuilder does not exist - using root warning: user brewbuilder does... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
2 Replies

5. Solaris

How can i see kernel patch version?

Hello experts. How can i see kernel patch version? what are advantages applying that patch? Thanx in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: younus_syed
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Issue with kernel patch installation...

I tried to install the kernel patch 118855-36 in my x86 machine which has Solaris 10 installed. Find below the error message.... #patchadd 118855-36 Checking patches that you specified for installation. Done! Approved patches will be installed in this order: 118855-36 Executing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paventhan
1 Replies

7. SuSE

How to Patch SuSe machine including Kernel.

Thanks guys I have machines running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 I need to update the Kernel too..... Any suggestion on how to proceed? Thanks a lot... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: OptimusPrime1
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Kernel Patch level of ABE.

Hi, Anyone able to advise on how to find the kernel patch level of an ABE? showrev and uname -a will provide kernel patch details of the running environment, but how can I run these commands against the ABE or where do these commands get their information from i.e. is the kernel patch level... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CiCa
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Appling Patch to kernel

Hello everybody, I have downloaded kernel version 3.10.21 and the same version of patch. the question is do I need to apply this patch which is the same version of kernel or is it intended for lower versions of kernel. thanks a lot (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies

10. Ubuntu

Recompile the kernel after applying a patch in Ubuntu.

I have applied a patch using this command: patch -p1 < (file) then I did git commit -a. Now I want to recompile the kernel for making this patch live. Should I use make oldconfig or make localmodconfig After that, make -j$(grep -c "processor" /proc/cpuinfo) sudo make... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BHASKAR JUPUDI
1 Replies
DH_INSTALLINFO(1)						     Debhelper							 DH_INSTALLINFO(1)

NAME
dh_installinfo - install info files SYNOPSIS
dh_installinfo [debhelperoptions] [-A] [file...] DESCRIPTION
dh_installinfo is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing info files into usr/share/info in the package build directory. From debhelper compatibility level 11 on, dh_install will fall back to looking in debian/tmp for files, if it does not find them in the current directory (or wherever you've told it to look using --sourcedir). FILES
debian/package.info List info files to be installed. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install all files specified by command line parameters in ALL packages acted on. --sourcedir=dir Look in the specified directory for files to be installed. This option requires compat 11 or later (it is silently ignored in compat 10 or earlier). Note that this is not the same as the --sourcedirectory option used by the dh_auto_* commands. You rarely need to use this option, since dh_installinfo automatically looks for files in debian/tmp in debhelper compatibility level 11 and above. file ... Install these info files into the first package acted on. (Or in all packages if -A is specified). SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_INSTALLINFO(1)