Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl - Error loading module.
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl - Error loading module. Post 302327095 by coolbhai on Friday 19th of June 2009 03:28:51 PM
Old 06-19-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak
Create a shell script:

#!/bin/sh
which perl

Then run it from the command line, then run it from cron. Compare the results. If the result is different, then make sure you're explicitly using the perl you get from your command line.
If run from cron , it wont find any perl , that is why I have a launch script ( launch.sh )which explicitly calls the needed perl .
More over I have also made an explicitly call to .profile in my launch script.
coolbhai

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Dynamically loading a module

Hi there: Thanks for clicking in first. I have a question here. I have a module that needs to be dynamically loaded when another piece of code needs it at runtime. I know that I will have to make a soname file before I can use it dynamically. My question is what commad I should use to make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanhu
2 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

help: error in installing perl module DBD::mysql

Hi, I am trying to install perl module DBD::mysql and don't know how to resolve the following: # make test PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t t/00base.............ok 3/5install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

3. Linux

problem with kernel module loading

Hi masters, I am new to linux and unix forum and this is my first forum. So please excuse if I am not giving sufficient information. I will give them on request. I have created a bandwidth manager module. I am using a 2.6.9 kernel and in Red Hat 3.4.3 distribution. But when i run make... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iamjayanth
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl module error

Hi I am working on XMLDiff utility which is working only thing which is bug in this utility is that i used Excel file as the output file so that user can perform some operations on it ... now what i am doing is i am using Spreadsheet::Writeexcel module and its giving me problems ... flow... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Loading Kernel module at boot

Is there any link/tutorial on loading Solaris kernel modules at boot time?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unisolin
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling perl subroutine from perl expect module

All, Is it possible to call a subroutine from the perl expect module after logging to a system that is within the same program. My situation is I need to run a logic inside a machine that I'm logging in using the expect module, the logic is also available in the same expect program. Thanks,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_maffy
5 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Strawberry perl - New TK module installation error

Hi, I am struggling in installing TK module for strawberry perl. I downloaded TK804 module, extracted to a folder, kept in c:/strawberry/perl/lib path, then from tht path 1) perl makefile.pl 2)dmake 3)dmake test 4)dmake install During perl makefile.pl it is giving error as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanth.vadalur
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem loading cpufreq module

I'd like to install cpufreq modules on my server . I tried sudo modprobe acpi-cpufreq but got the error FATAL: Error inserting acpi_cpufreq (/lib/modules/2.6.18-238.12.1.el5xen/kernel/arch/x86_64/kernel/cpufreq/acpi-cpufreq.ko): No such device cat /proc/cpuinfo gives this ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
11 Replies

9. Fedora

Nvidia Module Not Loading (Desktop Gone)

Well, I followed the steps in the Debian wiki here to install the drivers for the following video card: $ lspci | grep VGA 03:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF104 (rev a1)I confirmed the correct driver is installed. As you probably see I've tried this a few times and a few... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Azrael
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl module error in testing

PERL MODULE : To debug my perl module code in test environment. I have taken production module to the test in the my home path directory and was trying to test it by changing the below path in my test code. But still i am getting the error to debug it. can you please let me knw whether i am... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
13 Replies
gst-complete-0.8(1)						   User Commands					       gst-complete-0.8(1)

NAME
gst-complete-0.8, gst-complete - perform bash completion for gst-launch command lines SYNOPSIS
complete -Cgst-complete-0.8 gst-launch gst-complete [--gst-list-mm] [--gst-mm=string] [--print] DESCRIPTION
gst-complete-0.8 enables bash to provide context-sensitive tab completion for gst-launch command lines. See gst-launch(1) for the syntax of gst-launch command lines. You must have a version of bash that supports programmable completion. Such versions of bash provide the complete built-in command. gst-complete is a wrapper script that runs the latest installed version of gst-complete-X.X. For example, if both gst-complete-0.7 and gst- complete-0.8 are installed on your system, gst-complete runs gst-complete-0.8. OPTIONS
The following options are supported by gst-complete-0.8 and gst-complete: --help Display detailed usage message. You can also use -? to specify this option. The following options are supported by gst-complete only: --gst-list-mm List found major/minor versions. This option displays the versions that are available. --gst-mm=string Force major/minor version. This option enables you to specify a specific version to run, if you do not want to run the default version. --print Print wrapped command line. This option displays the command that will be run, and then runs the command. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Generating the Registry of Available Plugins by Running gst-compprep Run the following command in your .bash_profile or other appropriate place: example% complete -C gst-complete-0.8 gst-launch Example 2: Running the Wrapper Script and Displaying the Command Name example% gst-complete --print /usr/bin/gst-complete-0.8 FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gst-complete-0.Executable for bash completion for gst-launch /usr/bin/gst-complete Wrapper script that runs the latest installed version of gst-complete-X.X ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-media | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gst-compprep(1), gst-feedback(1), gst-inspect(1), gst-launch(1), gst-launch-ext(1), gst-md5sum(1), gst-register(1), gst-thumbnail(1), gst- typefind(1), gst-xmlinspect(1), gst-xmllaunch(1), gstreamer-properties(1), libgstreamer-0.8(3), libgstgetbits(3) NOTES
Original man page written by the GStreamer team at http://gstreamer.net/. Updated by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 14 Oct 2004 gst-complete-0.8(1)