Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: framebuffer desktop
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers framebuffer desktop Post 302323013 by Action on Friday 5th of June 2009 05:52:16 AM
Old 06-05-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by reborg
Corona, I think it means something like directfb.org | Main

Thank you! Seems to be what I was looking for.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

intel 845, framebuffer£¿

I can only use 771£¬ Anybody can use 787, 788, 789 modes£¬ 3ks£¡ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hw.uestc
1 Replies

2. Solaris

i cant get to my desktop

i just tryed to install solaris 10.. it installed fine.. but when i restarted it and tried to use it.. i get a message that says: The X server cannot be started on display :0... what do i do? :confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiimcody1
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cant get into desktop

I am a newb linux user. And i am running suse 9.3 pro. When i first installed it a couple of days ago, it booted into the desktop fine the first four or five times. And not when i turn on my computer and boot linux and loads the devices, then it prompts me... UserName: Password: (which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: derekmpage
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

framebuffer question

I am having a hard time getting the framebuffer configured for the correct resolution. The card is a XVR-1200 and it is (or should be) linked to (do not know if that is the correct term) jfb0a & b. When I run fbconfig on /dev/fbs/jfb0a and ask for a list of resolutions, they all come back with ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jetaber
0 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Pin to desktop

Hello everybody! I need some help. Is there a way to pin a window to the desktop in Linux? I have a list of tasks in Calc. And I want the window of Calc to be always before my eyes, so that it sort of reminds me of my tasks. The window must be «stuck» to the desktop, and when I click the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex777
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Desktop Resolution

Hi friends, i had small problem in my home pc i install solaris 10 but GUI is very big cannot view any thing, but i can open terminal where with very difficulty is there any command to re size my resolution some thing like 1024. if not i want to log in default console other than GUI only terminal... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
5 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Which OS you use for Desktop

I am on Solaris 10 cat /etc/release Solaris 10 10/09 s10x_u8wos_08a X86 Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Assembled 16 September 2009 (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
16 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Which is best OS for Desktop

We are going to use Linux Desktop systems. Which one will be the best option ? I prefer CentOS , but in CentOS which one ? I heard fedora will take more Ram space..!! is it ? P.S 1. Users are developers , with eclipse , java , tomcat webserver etc. 2. System Configuration ~: 2GB ,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
8 Replies

9. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

KDE Desktop

I installed KDE with Debian. The KDE desktop never appears. Much searching w/ Google and no help. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Meow613
1 Replies
GLBINDFRAMEBUFFER(3G)						    OpenGL 3.3						     GLBINDFRAMEBUFFER(3G)

NAME
glBindFramebuffer - bind a framebuffer to a framebuffer target C SPECIFICATION
void glBindFramebuffer(GLenum target, GLuint framebuffer); PARAMETERS
target Specifies the framebuffer target of the binding operation. framebuffer Specifies the name of the framebuffer object to bind. DESCRIPTION
glBindFramebuffer binds the framebuffer object with name framebuffer to the framebuffer target specified by target. target must be either GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. If a framebuffer object is bound to GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER, it becomes the target for rendering or readback operations, respectively, until it is deleted or another framebuffer is bound to the corresponding bind point. Calling glBindFramebuffer with target set to GL_FRAMEBUFFER binds framebuffer to both the read and draw framebuffer targets. framebuffer is the name of a framebuffer object previously returned from a call to glGenFramebuffers(), or zero to break the existing binding of a framebuffer object to target. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if target is not GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER, GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_FRAMEBUFFER. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if framebuffer is not zero or the name of a framebuffer previously returned from a call to glGenFramebuffers(). SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glDeleteFramebuffers(), glFramebufferRenderbuffer(), glFramebufferTexture(), glFramebufferTexture1D(), glFramebufferTexture2D(), glFramebufferTexture3D(), glFramebufferTextureFace(), glFramebufferTextureLayer(), glIsFramebuffer() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLBINDFRAMEBUFFER(3G)