Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to reconnect to a disconnected remote ssh session Post 302322826 by h@foorsa.biz on Thursday 4th of June 2009 04:05:22 PM
Old 06-04-2009
sorry i already did a search there i got nothing related to screen
if you please a direct link

-----Post Update-----

Thanks i found it
http://www.sunfreeware.com/programlistsparc10.html#screen

-----Post Update-----

Thanks i found it
http://www.sunfreeware.com/programlistsparc10.html#screen

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mac 10.4>terminal>linux remote server>ssh login accepted>session closed-why?

mac 10.4>terminal>linux remote server>ssh login accepted>session closed-why? AHHHH!! I have been connecting to the server with the line: ssh userid@website.com The remote server accepts my password; logs me in with ssh; posts a lovely welcome message AND closes the session. Is this a "term... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xprankard
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

could not send commands SSH session with Net::SSH::Expect

I am using Net::SSH::Expect to connect to the device(iLO) with SSH. After the $ssh->login() I'm able to view the prompt, but not able to send any coommands. With the putty I can connect to the device and execute the commands without any issues. Here is the sample script my $ssh =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hansini
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

ssh session getting hung (smilar to hpux telnet session is getting hung after about 15 minutes)

Our network administrators implemented some sort of check to kill idle sessions and now burden is on us to run some sort of keep alive. Client based keep alive doesn't do a very good job. I have same issue with ssh. Does solution 2 provided above apply for ssh sessions also? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoda9691
1 Replies

4. Solaris

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/usr password

how to login with ssh to remote system with out applying the remote root/user password with rlogin we can ujse .rhosts file but with ssh howits possible plz guide (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tv.praveenkumar
2 Replies

5. Linux

Create VNC Session on remote machine on which ssh access is denied

Hi Folks, I want to create VNC session on the Remote RHEL machine on which ssh access is denied. Is there any way so that I can create VNC session without ssh access. Let me know all possible ways! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gydave
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting SSH Output From Remote to Local Session?

Hi everyone, after about 2 days of scratching my head on this one, I'm finally ready to punt this and ask for some actual help. Here's the situation. We have 1 server, that runs multiple VM's. To gain access to those VM's we ssh from host01 to the other vm hosts. For example when we first log... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
4 Replies

7. AIX

Need to remote control client's ssh session

Is there a way that I can remotely control a user's ssh session so I can see what they are doing and walk them through the problem they are having on my AIX based application? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: De@nneG
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ssh to multiple hosts and then run multiple for loops under remote session

Hello, I am trying to login to multiple servers and i have to run multiple loops to gather some details..Could you please help me out. I am specifically facing issues while running for loops. I have to run multiple for loops in else condition. but the below code is giving errors in for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit_vardhani
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ssh gets disconnected after idle.

My SSH to server got frozen after idle for a couple of hours. My related configuration are: In my /etc/ssh/sshd_config: ------------------------------------------ ClientAliveInterval 30 ClientAliveCountMax 4 TCPKeepAlive yes ------------------------------------------ and my ~/.ssh/config:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
6 Replies

10. Solaris

How do I keep an X session alive when my VPN/ssh disconnects so I can reconnect later?

Hi, Sorry if this question has been asked before, however, I have tried looking in the forum (and google in general) and I haven't found an answer, so I thought I'd ask here. I am trying to use a GUI application in Solaris 10. Normally I connect with a VPN then SSH and use Xming to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John_sp
2 Replies
SCREENIE(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					       SCREENIE(1)

NAME
screenie -- screen(1) session handler (wrapper) SYNOPSIS
screenie [-h|--help] [-j session_name job] DESCRIPTION
screenie is a small and lightweight screen(1) wrapper designed to simplify session selection on a system with multiple screen sessions. screenie provides simple interactive menu to select the existing screen session or to create a new one. OPTIONS
-h | --help show help -j session_name job run screen jobs from command-line EXAMPLES
Run in interactive mode: screenie Create a new detached session: screenie -j stat top LICENCE
This program is free software but comes WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. You can redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. AUTHOR
Written by Jiri Nemecek on February 6th, 2011. You can contact me via mail address nemecek<dot>jiri<at>gmail<dot>com . This program is enhanced Perl-reimplementation of screenie by Marc O. Gloor published on http://pubwww.fhzh.ch/~mgloor/screenie.html URL
Released on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/screenie BUGS
Please report them in project bugtracker. SEE ALSO
screen(1) BSD
June 1, 2019 BSD