Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Command needed to Parse Catalina.out in Linux Post 302319272 by ghostdog74 on Sunday 24th of May 2009 11:48:08 PM
Old 05-25-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhatperl
Yes you are right .. output I want is all the logs of date 25th May..
then how about the last 2 lines ?

INFO: Server startup in 2301 ms
License file saxon-license.lic not found. Running in non-schema-aware mode

they are part of the last "May 25" right?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Catalina Analysis

How can I make analysis for catalina.out (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Burhan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script Needed to Parse Results

Raw Results: results|192.168.2|192.168.2.1|general/udp|10287|Security Note|For your information, here is the traceroute from 192.168.2.24 to 192.168.2.1 : \n192.168.2.24\n192.168.2.1\n\n results|192.168.2|192.168.2.1|ssh (22/tcp)|22964|Security Note|An SSH server is running on this port.\n... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jroberson
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk/sed Command : Parse parameter file / send the lines to the ksh export command

Sorry for the duplicate thread this one is similar to the one in https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/88132-awk-sed-script-read-values-parameter-files.html#post302255121 Since there were no responses on the parent thread since it got resolved partially i thought to open the new... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_san
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse variable into a command

What I am trying to do is write a script that makes some commands easier, now one of the commands is to rebuild mail boxes in plesk, which would would be something like /usr/loca/psa/websrvmng --vhost-reconfigure --vhost-name=domain.com but the domain.com bit is going to need to change with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: foz
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Log Rotation of Catalina.out

Hi, Recently i received a request to rotate logs of catalina.out (tomcat). The file size was about 807 MB. I used logadm to truncate the log ( -c ) and zip (-z 0) it. Everything worked fine, catalina.out.0.gz was created (22 MB) and the size of original catalina.out became 0kb. After... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command needed in linux flavour OS

HI, My requirement as below Log with Error Code: Starting FeedRunner for feed: 200 Product example Items Error FeedRunner for feed: 200 Product example Items Stopping FeedRunner for feed : 200 Product example Items Feed time taken 231743 Log without Error Code: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paulwintech
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command help needed in linux flavour OS

HI, My requirement as below Log with Error Starting FeedRunner for feed: 200 Product example Items Error FeedRunner for feed: 200 Product example Items Stopping FeedRunner for feed : 200 Product example Items Feed time taken 231743 Log without Error Starting... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paulwintech
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Need command to parse data

Hi Friends, I have data like below t064266 I want output into this format t064266 Data are space delimited and i want parse third column data. Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jagaat
9 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux command needed

guys im new here and i need help with some linux commands. filea has keyword on each line identity aaa bbb ccc i have following commands. egrep 'www.identity' ~/home/m3 >~/home/lopo2 wc -l file ~/home/lopo2 say lopo2 has 44 lines then output saved is identity 44 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahfze
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script parse file Linux

Hi all, I need help for a script that pulls out a series of numbers from a file (attached file) Basically I need a parse to write me in a variable: 9d424312 Can someone help me? Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gianvitolinuxs
2 Replies
capture-schema(1m)					    Application Server Utility						capture-schema(1m)

NAME
capture-schema - stores the database metadata (schema) in a file for use in mapping and execution SYNOPSIS
capture-schema-dburl url-username name- password password-driver a_jdbc_driver [-schemaname name] [-table tablename]* [-out filename] Stores the database metadata (schema) in a file. You can also use the Sun Java System Studio IDE to capture the database schema. Run cap- ture-schema as the same database user that owns the tables, so that the -username and -schemaname options are given the same username. Additionally, you can grant the database user running the capture-schema command the ANALYZE ANY TABLE privilege. OPTIONS
-dburl JDBC URL expected by the driver for accessing a database. -username user name for authenticating access to a database. -password password for accessing the selected database. -driver JDBC driver classname in your CLASSPATH. -schemaname name of the user schema being captured. If not specified, the default will capture metadata for all tables from all the schemas accessible to this user. Specifying this parameter is highly recommended. If more than one schema is accessible to this user, more than one table with the same name may be captured which will cause problems. -table name of the table; multiple table names can be specified. -out output target; defaults to stdout. This parameter corresponds to the schema sub-element of the sun-cmp-mapping ele- ment in the sun-cmp-mapping_1_1.dtd file. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using capture-schema capture-schema -dburl jdbc:oracle:thin:@sadbuttrue:1521:ora817 -schemaname cantiflas -username CANTIFLAS -password enigma -driver oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver asadmin(1M) Sun Java System Application Server March 2004 capture-schema(1m)