Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users A variable and sum of its value in a huge data. Post 302317461 by thanhdat on Tuesday 19th of May 2009 03:56:26 AM
Old 05-19-2009
u can try this:
Code:
awk '{SUM += $10; print $19} END {print SUM}'

it'll print the BOLD value and sum the RED faced value ^^

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to extract data from a huge file?

Hi, I have a huge file of bibliographic records in some standard format.I need a script to do some repeatable task as follows: 1. Needs to create folders as the strings starts with "item_*" from the input file 2. Create a file "contents" in each folders having "license.txt(tab... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: srsahu75
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a huge data into few different files?!

Input file data contents: >seq_1 MSNQSPPQSQRPGHSHSHSHSHAGLASSTSSHSNPSANASYNLNGPRTGGDQRYRASVDA >seq_2 AGAAGRGWGRDVTAAASPNPRNGGGRPASDLLSVGNAGGQASFASPETIDRWFEDLQHYE >seq_3 ATLEEMAAASLDANFKEELSAIEQWFRVLSEAERTAALYSLLQSSTQVQMRFFVTVLQQM ARADPITALLSPANPGQASMEAQMDAKLAAMGLKSPASPAVRQYARQSLSGDTYLSPHSA... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy huge data into vi editor

Hi All, HP-UX dev4 B.11.11 U 9000/800 3251073457 I need to copy huge data from windows text file to vi editor. when I tried copy huge data, the format of data is not preserverd and appered to scatterd through the vi, something like give below. Please let me know, how can I correct this? ... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: alok.behria
18 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

search a number in very very huge amount of data

Hi, I have to search a number in a very long listing of files.the total size of the files in which I have to search is 10 Tera Bytes. How to search a number in such a huge amount of data effectively.I used fgrep but it is taking many hours to search. Is there any other feasible solution to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsachan
3 Replies

5. Red Hat

Disk is Full but really does not contain huge data

Hi All, My disk usage show 100 % . When I check “df –kh” it shows my root partition is full. But when I run the “du –skh /” shows only 7 GB is used. Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda1 30G 28G 260MB 100% / How I can identify who is using the 20 GB of memory. Os: Centos... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Aggregation of huge data

Hi Friends, I have a file with sample amount data as follows: -89990.3456 8788798.990000128 55109787.20 -12455558989.90876 I need to exclude the '-' symbol in order to treat all values as an absolute one and then I need to sum up.The record count is around 1 million. How... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravichander
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk does not work well with huge data?

Dear all , I found that if we work with thousands line of data, awk does not work perfectly. It will cut hundreds line (others are deleted) and works only on the remain data. I used this command : awk '$1==1{$1="Si"}{print>FILENAME}' coba.xyz to change value of first column whose value is 1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ariesto
4 Replies

8. Solaris

The Fastest for copy huge data

Dear Experts, I would like to know what's the best method for copy data around 3 mio (spread in a hundred folders, size each file around 1kb) between 2 servers? I already tried using Rsync and tar command. But using these command is too long. Please advice. Thanks Edy (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: edydsuranta
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Phrase XML with Huge Data

HI Guys, I have Big XML file with Below Format :- Input :- <pokl>MKL=1,FN=1,GBNo=B10C</pokl> <d>192</d> <d>315</d> <d>35</d> <d>0,7,8</d> <pokl>MKL=1,dFN=1,GBNo=B11C</pokl> <d>162</d> <d>315</d> <d>35</d> <d>0,5,6</d> <pokl>MKL=1,dFN=1,GBNo=B12C</pokl> <d>188</d> (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need Optimization shell/awk script to aggreagte (sum) for all the columns of Huge data file

Optimization shell/awk script to aggregate (sum) for all the columns of Huge data file File delimiter "|" Need to have Sum of all columns, with column number : aggregation (summation) for each column File not having the header Like below - Column 1 "Total Column 2 : "Total ... ...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kartikirans
2 Replies
mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalConv_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalConv_F32_F32, mlib_SignalConv_F32S_F32S - signal convolution SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src1, const mlib_s16 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src1, const mlib_s16 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src1, const mlib_f32 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalConv_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src1, const mlib_f32 *src2, mlib_s32 m, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions performs convolution. For monaural signals, the following equation is used: m-1 dst[i] = SUM (src1[j] * src2[i - j]) if m <= n j=0 n-1 dst[i] = SUM (src2[j] * src1[i - j]) if m > n j=0 where i = 0, 1, ..., (m + n - 2). For stereo signals, the following equation is used: m-1 dst[2*i] = SUM (src1[2*j] * src2[2*(i - j)]) j=0 m-1 dst[2*i + 1] = SUM (src1[2*j + 1] * src2[2*(i - j) + 1]) j=0 if m <= n, or n-1 dst[2*i] = SUM (src2[2*j] * src1[2*(i - j)]) j=0 n-1 dst[2*i + 1] = SUM (src2[2*j + 1] * src1[2*(i - j) + 1]) j=0 if m > n; where i = 0, 1, ..., (m + n - 2). PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src1 First source signal array. src2 Second source signal array. m Number of samples in the first source signal array. n Number of samples in the second source signal arrays. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalConv_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)